• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 15 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

I made it to the new thread! Woo, glad I didn't get lost!

WAIT A MINUTE!! Did you REALLY read the first post already???? DID YOU??????

What???? You mean we are supposed to read that?

No, I didn't. So I was wondering, just how DO you applique? Does anyone know of a good place where I can find some free patterns or instructions? And is there anywhere I can see photos of all your stuff?

You guys all crack me up!

Shannon, I almost spit out my Diet Coke this morning reading your response! Cracked me up!

Any more news from T? I'm so excited for her! I hope she enjoys it (I know this sounds masochistic but I LOVE having babies!), and that it goes easily for her.

Thank you. :cutie:

Hannah too just keeps growing up. In June of 2007 her waist, chest and hips were 20 inches. In June of 2009 her waist, chest and hips are 22.5. I know she has grown 6-7 inches in those two years. I swear she is a pole. I would LOVE to have that problem!!!

Thanks a bunch. I am planning on sewing a bunch tonight. I am going to take a break for the Jersey girls but I am hoping to finish up some things. I can't wait to make this shirt.

Yes, our girls grow UP, not OUT! My son is worse; I actually took out size 4T swimsuits and shorts out of his closet and he is NINE! I think I need to start sneaking raw eggs in his chocolate milk or something.

Can't wait to see your top!

Ty about the dress. :)
Love this set.
Hopefully I can stay away from your tutorial for a few more years. :goodvibes
I keep forgetting to post about this pattern you are using. I find it kinda similar to a popular Children's Corner pattern named "Callie".
2675254289_15a6f24bba.jpg

It is not opened in the back, so I think it might be a good option to those of you who don't want an open back. I have the pattern and haven't made it yet. I am wondering if the directions for putting the contrast fabric on might be better as well. I need to make this pattern now!

That is so cool looking (and not just cause of the flamingos, which are Megan's favorite bird). Is that a pattern you buy on line?

Wow you ladies move fast, the one night the internet just wouldn't load for me, you sure burned through a lot of posted on part 14 and already 3 pages on 15!

Hey - be nice to the newbies and their questions! Don't want to discourage anybody...

T's in LABOR?! I gotta go back and see what I missed on the old thread

oh man, for some reason during the move I lost all my quotes. The only one I remember was my reply to:

LisaZoe:

Here is the front of the dress, I posted it and then a few posts later you posted your Jasmine and mine looked so sad compared to the one you did! The eyes are really difficult form me. I love how large you make your designs and I think that might make the eyes easier form me! We'll see, my next project is Ursula.

IMG_6954.jpg

Ok, I'm tired and going to bed. I will post pics tomorrow of the Dalmation outfit I made for the spotted child :-)lmao:)

DSCF5287.jpg

DSCF5288.jpg

DSCF5290.jpg

DSCF5291.jpg

The last panel will be blue. I just can't decide what to put on it!!

soooo cute Anna! But I couldn't decide what to put on the last panel either! Would the cricket be scary? I'm afraid of crickets because they are almost like grashoppers which jump in my face and make me scream.

soooo cute Anna! But I couldn't decide what to put on the last panel either! Would the cricket be scary? I'm afraid of crickets because they are almost like grashoppers which jump in my face and make me scream.

Yeah I think the crickee is out because he is blue and the panel is blue so he wouldn't show up very well.
I really don't like the locust ones with wings- Yuck!! Those things are freaky!

I took a couple of quick pictures

Here is the front of the sundress (still needs the straps)
100_9729.jpg

I also made a matching doll dress, hairbows and necklace
100_9731.jpg

Yeah I think the crickee is out because he is blue and the panel is blue so he wouldn't show up very well.
I really don't like the locust ones with wings- Yuck!! Those things are freaky![/QUOTE

What about a white or light pink lotus blossom? That would really stand out on the blue.

100_9729.jpg

100_9734.jpg

So cute! I love the star fabric, it matches perfectly!

Oooh, Johnny Depp on David Letterman...I'm distracted...

th_DSCF5291.jpg

The last panel will be blue. I just can't decide what to put on it!!

Anna, I love this!!! SOOO cute!!! I have no idea what to put on the last panel either. Those cuties are so CUTE!!

Ok, I won't be like TJ and make you wait :)
HEY!

That just made me laugh!

th_100_9729.jpg

th_100_9734.jpg
CUTE!!! I love that!!!

Ok, where is T??? She just messaged on Facebook that she was coming to the Dis to check on us!!! No baby yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter