• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 15 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

I'm glad you noticed! :thumbsup2 It's not easy coordinating the opening of a new thread and closing of the other! I have to open two windows, and this time I had to open one in Google Chrome and one in Firefox, because I had to log in as Heather! So, it took me a bit longer than usual!
Omgosh.. I loved google chrome for about 1 hour. Then I realized google chrome didn't have google toolbar... :confused3

So.................. does T=beri know we've moved?? I told her I'd take her along when we did!

I'm glad you noticed! :thumbsup2 It's not easy coordinating the opening of a new thread and closing of the other! I have to open two windows, and this time I had to open one in Google Chrome and one in Firefox, because I had to log in as Heather! So, it took me a bit longer than usual!

You need two monitors Teresa! It's the coolest! I can post on thread 14 whilst watching for thread 15 to appear! Or I could, if I had no life and was worried about getting left behind by my imaginary friends...

:mickeybar The kids are having their nightly fake :mickeybar I really need to get all of my stash washed and ironed. I was thinking of "Trying" my hand at an Applique after downloading Heather's Bestest Tute :confused3 I guess when I go to the big city I can get the stuff I need:lmao:

WOO HOO! I made it! And just in time - I have an important question to ask...

Does anyone know how to...

:mickeybar The kids are having their nightly fake :mickeybar I really need to get all of my stash washed and ironed. I was thinking of "Trying" my hand at an Applique after downloading Heather's Bestest Tute :confused3 I guess when I go to the big city I can get the stuff I need:lmao:
Oooh.. smalltown girl I guess. Me too. I have to go to the big city to get sewing stuff too. ;)

Well........... just remember you can ask Teresa any questions here on this thread. She knows everything there is to know about applique and ruffles and easy to do patterns- and she doesn't even require you to read the first page to know where to find all that info! She's a peach!

Te he he he, Te he he he, Te he he he.....:scared: keep breathin!!!!

2nd page...not bad for a lurker ;)

ETA: Ok top of the third, no outs, no one on base.

You need two monitors Teresa! It's the coolest! I can post on thread 14 whilst watching for thread 15 to appear! Or I could, if I had no life and was worried about getting left behind by my imaginary friends...

:lmao: I thought that was just me:lmao:

Seriously 3 pages in a 15 minutes!! That has to be some kind of record!!!

I need opinions please!!!
What should my fourth applique be for sophias mulan birthday outfit?
I have three choices in mind but feel free to offer other suggestions!
1. Crickee
2. A lotus/magnolia blossom
3. The word Mulan

Congrats T I know you've been waiting for littlest to make their introduction!!

Ok I guess it's been a half hour but still that crazy!!

Seriously 3 pages in a 15 minutes!! That has to be some kind of record!!!

I need opinions please!!!
What should my fourth applique be for sophias mulan birthday outfit?
I have three choices in mind but feel free to offer other suggestions!
1. Crickee
2. A lotus/magnolia blossom
3. The word Mulan

Congrats T I know you've been waiting for littlest to make their introduction!!

I don't know anything about sewing a Mulan outfit:rolleyes1

LOL

Sorry couldn't help it- I am still mad at the Dis board freezing...

I didn't even know it was time to move yet!

Good grief! I go away for awhile and all sorts of things happen! I hope you weren't trying to leave me behind!LOL and YES TERESA! I've read the first page!:rotfl2::rotfl:

No, I didn't. So I was wondering, just how DO you applique? Does anyone know of a good place where I can find some free patterns or instructions? And is there anywhere I can see photos of all your stuff?
:lmao:

So.................. does T=beri know we've moved?? I told her I'd take her along when we did!

Yep, I told her on Facebook that we would be moving while she was in labor so she couldn't accuse me of sneaking off without her!

So THAT'S how you do it!!! LOL! I wondered how you could possible see the new thread so quickly!
The DIS shut down my internet explorer three times. Way to go TJ!!!

Sorry!

I was getting on facebook to accuse you of breaking it.
:eek:

Oh goodness, it's like a posse!
WOO HOO! I made it! And just in time - I have an important question to ask...

Does anyone know how to...
Where's the smacking smilie! ???

Well........... just remember you can ask Teresa any questions here on this thread. She knows everything there is to know about applique and ruffles and easy to do patterns- and she doesn't even require you to read the first page to know where to find all that info! She's a peach!

I'll agree with the peach part!!! :rotfl:

I am gonna bite the bullet, Im gonna to a more complex applique. SOOOO what is a good beginner applique besides a mickey ears. Come on girls, remember I have never done anything complex just a few mickey heads and a heart.

I decided to go with a stripwork jumper with a halter bodice and I am at a stand still until I figure out what to do on that one panel!!
I guess I could post pictures of what I have so far for inspiration! I know we'll all be up for a while waiting for news on T and the new baby! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter