Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, i completed step 1, which was taking pics of the fabric I have to swap. I just need to do step 2 (upload it to the computer) and step 3 (post it to photobucket), so I can do step 4 (post it here). Can you tell it takes me a while to do things? :rotfl:

Okay, i completed step 1, which was taking pics of the fabric I have to swap. I just need to do step 2 (upload it to the computer) and step 3 (post it to photobucket), so I can do step 4 (post it here). Can you tell it takes me a while to do things? :rotfl:

no see step 1 in my house is locating th camera!:lmao:

I did not know about this swap!!!!!!:confused3 :confused3 :sad2: :sad2:

I need help for one of my gives... I need the fabric that have some orcas and (i believe) dolphins for little noah's give...

if anybody have a yard that I could trade...I have some kona cottons solids ...blue, pink, lime green, that I can swap for (I will take pictures soon)

thanks
linnette (as usual....always behind:rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

I did not know about this swap!!!!!!:confused3 :confused3 :sad2: :sad2:

I need help for one of my gives... I need the fabric that have some orcas and (i believe) dolphins for little noah's give...

if anybody have a yard that I could trade...I have some kona cottons solids ...blue, pink, lime green, that I can swap for (I will take pictures soon)

thanks
linnette (as usual....always behind:rotfl2: :rotfl2: )

Linnette
If you can't find a yard- I think my Walmart has some. I can run over and send it to you.

Linnette,
Pm me your address and i will ship you out some. I actually bought it for his big give, but then never signed up for him. I would be honored if i could send you this fabric.
Becky

Thank you so much, I pm Becky as she already have the fabric , but thank you so much for offering your help!!! Means a lot:hug:

Lynette
If you can't find a yard- I think my Walmart has some. I can run over and send it to you.

Becky sent you a pm:yay: :yay:
Lynette,
Pm me your address and i will ship you out some. I actually bought it for his big give, but then never signed up for him. I would be honored if i could send you this fabric.
Becky

Thanks
Linnette

I have to get on taking some pictures of my stash. I have way too much fabric and my DH is constantly trying to get me to get rid of it. As soon as I take pictures of it I'll post them.

I love the idea of doing quilts with the different Disney fabrics! I am doing our game room (also known as the girls playroom) upstairs in a Disney theme. I would love to make (or have made) quilts for them. That is such a great idea!

You guys are acutally looking for the camera?? Then you are ahead of me. LOL!

I must take pictures!!! I am sure I have something that someone will want. I still need some red and white Minnie dot. I guess I might have to break down and order it online. You think they would carry it somewhere around here. UGH!

I have a few extra yards of both of these fabrics:
th_100_1437.jpg

These are the blue "friends around the world" fabric that JoAnns carried early last year.

sent you a pm. :)

You guys are acutally looking for the camera?? Then you are ahead of me. LOL!

I must take pictures!!! I am sure I have something that someone will want. I still need some red and white Minnie dot. I guess I might have to break down and order it online. You think they would carry it somewhere around here. UGH!
How much do you need? I may have a yard left that I can part with. I am looking for non Disney girly prints.

I haven't figured out photobucket yet but I also have the pattern and fabric for Daisy Kingdom simplicity 2988 "A Day at the Beach." It's on my 'someday' list...if it might be on someone's 'now' list I would consider giving it up.

Disneymommie of 2- You didn't notice if they had the lime green fabric with the swirly Mickey heads by any chance?

Sorry no I didn't!

Ok everyone I will be going back to the warehouse fabric outlet probably next week. If anyone wants me to look for anything specific let me know!!

OMG are you serious?????? Do you have paypal? I can pay you ahead of time and you can be free to spend as you wish. (I trust your disney judgement.) I have minimal disney fabric so anything you would get me would be fine.

did they have any vera bradley fabric? i see on ebay they have some daisy daisy pattern that i would LOVE to make a dog cage cover from. i am willing to pay BIG bucks for that. (Nothing like having the best for the doggies ..........LOL plus thats my show colors and my show bag)

I am also looking for a very specific pink spotty dog fabric and a pink frog fabric. I can email you pics of both if you are serious. Once again i will pay WHATEVER for both of those fabrics!

I think my walmart still has pink frog fabric. Don't know if it's the same one.

OMG are you serious?????? Do you have paypal? I can pay you ahead of time and you can be free to spend as you wish. (I trust your disney judgement.) I have minimal disney fabric so anything you would get me would be fine.

did they have any vera bradley fabric? i see on ebay they have some daisy daisy pattern that i would LOVE to make a dog cage cover from. i am willing to pay BIG bucks for that. (Nothing like having the best for the doggies ..........LOL plus thats my show colors and my show bag)

I am also looking for a very specific pink spotty dog fabric and a pink frog fabric. I can email you pics of both if you are serious. Once again i will pay WHATEVER for both of those fabrics!

Yes please post or pm pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter