Disboutiquer's Fabric Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wanting some of that fabric for so long. I have looked everywhere.

I looked for a year for that fabric and finally found 1 little yard. Any suggestions on what to make Lily with one yard? I'm terrified to cut this fabric. I really did look for a whole year!

I ordered the stitch fabric from a large place in canada...I'll see if I can find what it is...

I looked for a year for that fabric and finally found 1 little yard. Any suggestions on what to make Lily with one yard? I'm terrified to cut this fabric. I really did look for a whole year!
The Boutique top on YCMT.com uses only a half a yard and then you could make her some capris to go with it or a twirl skirt.

I ordered Stitch fabric from Winnipeg, from a place called Mitchell's. Don't know how far that is from you.

Also have some Stitch fabric I might be willing to part with for something I can't live without :)

hmmm...what can't you live without? I am planning on making a Disney scrap "I spy" quilt and have quite a few squares I have been collecting for over a year. I have 6"x6" squares and some scraps of some slightly more rare disney fabrics. Let me know if you want to work something out!

Oh I want to play too...I need to go check what I have!

I am dying for some Disney toile prints, my JoAnn's NEVER has them.

Where did you get it??? What is wrong with my fabric store??? They just don't cater to the Disney obsessed ;)

Let's see... I think I bought some at wal mart and then some more at Hobby Lobby...

Jham, your PM box is full but I'd love to work something out! It so hard to do a quilt when you don't want to buy fabric just for that.

BTW Ladies, I am always willing to pick up fabric for anyone. Just PM if there is something specific I can get. I'll try to make a mental note to keep a running list of the Disney fabrics we do have. They usually have an okay selection but never toile. We also have "minnie dot" in every color of the rainbow all the time.

Let's see... I think I bought some at wal mart and then some more at Hobby Lobby...

Jham, your PM box is full but I'd love to work something out! It so hard to do a quilt when you don't want to buy fabric just for that.

Okay, I cleaned it out :flower3: I can't tell you how much money I've spent just getting "a little bit" for a couple of quilt squares. :rolleyes1

I have loads of the larger mickey dot fabric from hancock's, if anyone is interested.

Where did you get it??? What is wrong with my fabric store??? They just don't cater to the Disney obsessed ;)

I saw some at Hancock's this weekend. I don't think Joann's carries it. I've also seen it at Hobby Lobby.
I think I might have some left over after the BigGive dress I finished.

I am looking for non character fabric. How much Disney fabric are you looking for?

Thank you for replying... i have mostly tye dye fabrics... if you pm me with your e-mail i can send you a picture. I have never learned to post pics on this site. Then you can send me a picture of what you have. I'm looking for anything disney. Pooh and Tigger are favorites but Stitch, Tinkerbell, Cars, Mickey and Minnie and the original 5. Whatever you have. I'm doing a full size quilt with pictures of my trip in it. Let me know... best bet is to pm me as i don't always check back on threads... thanks LISA

I updated my first post with links to the pooh fabrics I have and more stuff I found while sorting the stash!

I'd like
I'm hoping for scraps, mostly. I'd really like scraps of the red fabric with plain black mickey heads and any kind of black and white 'checkered flag' fabric for a bucket hat.

I want to do a big character quilt someday, so I'm also interested in scraps of monsters inc, wall-e, and any other character that might be challenging to find on fabric.

Would like a quarter to half yard of black cotton to use for the bottom few inches of a pillowcase dress.
Will trade:
I have a variety of character cotton from when Wal-Mart stopped selling it, as well as some random other yardages:
"Pooh's day at the park" http://www.thefabricfinder.com/WinniePoohMultiToile3.JPG
Pooh's "Days of Hunny" http://www.thefabricfinder.com/SpringsPoohsDayofHunnyPatchworkBlue577202.JPG
1/2 yard of black and pink mickey fabric
material for "Pooh and friends" nursery wall hanging
purple and pink princess square intended for front and back of pillow- was cut close to the edge on one side so not a whole lot of seam allowance left
purple princess fabric with glitter

I have also found an incredible hulk sheet and a fairly oddparents sheet I would part with for next to nothing-- for postage, even, if you wanted.

I have some bug's life curtains that would be great for anyone else doing an 'eye spy' quilt.

red flannel backed satin
weird shade of blue polyester type fabric with black flocked leopard spots
white cotton with black leopard spots

Also have some Stitch fabric I might be willing to part with for something I can't live without :)

oooh! I would love a 6x6 square of bugs life! Do you need more than one square of each fabric, or just one square of each?

Just one square of each. And I will just send a whole curtain piece so you can pick which bugs life character you want.

Unless you have the plain red with the plain black mickey heads. I'd like more of that for the bucket hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter