DISApalooza GKTW Volunteer Group - Sat Dec 5 @ 7:15-11:30 a.m.

beachwarmer

<font color=deeppink>Thanks very much for the extr
Thanks everyone who intially indicated they would be intersted joining a group of us to go to the Give Kids the World Villiage during DISApalooza weekend. I have been in contact with a volunteer coordinator and we have our final date and time for 25 volunteers.

We have been assisgned Saturday December 5 from 7:15 to 11:30 am.

Now that we have our date and time set please let me know if you are still interested and able to volunteer. When we reach two months prior to our volunteer date I will have specific instructions and forms for each volunteer to complete prior to being able to attend the volunteer shift. ( I will contact everyone via PM to get you the documents link etc)

Please Reply to this thread if you are going to join us for this amazing experience with:

Board Name : number of vounteers : hotel name (if interested in car pooling)

Many thanks for taking the time from your vacation to help these amazing kids.

Kelly (Beachwarmer)

GKTW Volunteer List - Saturday, Dec 5, 2015

25. Beachwarmer : AKL : Will have car
24. Beachwarmer Daughter : AKL
23. Catycatcat4 : local Car
22. Spritna
21. Spritna : POR Need transportation
20. DisneySuzy : Hard Rock: Will have car
19. DisneySuzy's husband
18. Venaros : Off site: Will have car
17. Venaros

Last edited:
I'm still interested I have a car I can drive 3 possibly 4 (I need to climb in the back and see how many seatbelts it has). I am local and not staying at a resort.

The 2 of us are interested, staying at POR need transportation. After gktw we are going to the ICE show at gaylord palms. Planning on taxi service from gktw to the palms but any additional transportation help would be wonderful. :)

Thanks Catycatcat4 and Spritna. I have you both on the list and I will work on transporation once more people have signed up. :thanks:

Myself and husband is interested in also volunteering. We just booked at the Hard Rock and we will be renting a car.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Myself and husband is interested in also volunteering. We just booked at the Hard Rock and we will be renting a car.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks for joining us. I will send you all the information you need to complete in a few weeks.

My wife and I are in. We'll be staying off-site and will have our own car.

My wife and I are in. We'll be staying off-site and will have our own car.
Great! I will be in touch to send you the links for the GKTW forms to fill out in a few weeks.

Thanks for joining us!

Hi Everyone! We are getting close to two months out from our volunteer day.

I will be sending everyone the link to fill out some online paper work for Give Kids The World in a couple of days.

If anyone else wants to join us there is still time! We have been assisgned various post around the villiage - food service, rides etc. It is going to be a fun and rewarding morning.

Look for a private message from me in the next couple of days.

Kelly

Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of checking in with GKTW in regards to everyone's volunteer approval forms. I will let you all know when I hear back.

If anyone else is interested in joining us there are still spots available and time to submit your background check info on-line. Just let me know and I will send you the link.

Kelly

If you have submitted your paperwork to GKTW can you please PM me your names. I need to verify people are part of our group and make sure your background checks have been done.

Thanks,

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter