• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

I just got confirmation of the party--this will be my first time at Universal (also Disneyworld). I am excited to be able to see Diagon Alley at night and go to a special event, the kids will be thrilled. Think I will swap my time, was doing Disney first, then Universal. We arrive the night of December 4th, so makes more sense to go to Universal first, then do Disney. Looking forward to it all!!

lucky10

I am going. We can't wait. Looking forward to seeing my favorite: Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees. Hoping that as we get closer we will know when she is performing. I don't want to miss her.

The event has sold out. Got our tickets last night in the nick of time!

Are you positive? Did they mention that on the Universal Podcast? Tuesday's Podcast had it sitting at a little over 700 with 1,000 spots initially available.

Jinx...........my wife and I (from NJ) have the same plan :D

Doug :goofy:

Ha! Great minds think alike, right? I wish I could do MK, Epcot and DHS for all of the Christmas stuff...it's all so wonderful. But doesn't seem possible. Candlelight processional and the decorated world showcase is my favorite! I so cannot wait!

Are you positive? Did they mention that on the Universal Podcast? Tuesday's Podcast had it sitting at a little over 700 with 1,000 spots initially available.

If you go and try to fill out the form, it will take you to a "sold out" screen. They must have had a rush of applicants since Tuesday.

If you go and try to fill out the form, it will take you to a "sold out" screen. They must have had a rush of applicants since Tuesday.

I tried that right after you posted and it took me to the normal screen. That's odd. I'm not doubting you just can't figure out the discrepancy.

Edited to add: You're right. I put in a different name and when it went to the page to pay it said capacity has been met. I feel bad for those who didn't try earlier thinking there would be time. And secretly very relieved I'm already in. :snooty:

I feel bad for those who didn't try earlier thinking there would be time. And secretly very relieved I'm already in. :snooty:

I totally agree. I thought I still had a couple of weeks at least but registered last night on a whim. By the way, I'm not stalking the registration page or anything like that-- a friend of mine tried to get in today and told me it was full. I feel bad that I only told him of it this morning. Again, I thought we had more time!

Well, darn. :mad:Unexpected car expenses meant I had to wait. Guess I need to change my signature...

Last edited:
We are going too. Yeaaa! Now I need to plan. Waiting for Southwest to release november/december dates in May. I want to make it to the podcast taping (if it happens) so I was wondering if John has a tentative day this will happen. Sunday, December 6 maybe? We were thinking of flying out on Sunday but don't want to leave too soon. Disapalooza goes until midnight so maybe Sunday morning isn't the best time.

Well, darn. :mad:Unexpected car expenses meant I had to wait. Guess I need to change my signature...
Don't give up yet. They might be just confirming their numbers and more spots could become available. I know I'm rooting for you.

Sorry about that - we were originally going to cap it at 700 but got permission from USO to go to 1000.

I have modified the form so you should be able to submit your request now.

If you are waiting until later to sign-up my suggestion is you don't. We are over 700 at the moment and will probably max out soon.

Just signed up
lookin forward to it since havent been to universal in many years

Sorry about that - we were originally going to cap it at 700 but got permission from USO to go to 1000.

If you are waiting until later to sign-up my suggestion is you don't. We are over 700 at the moment and will probably max out soon.
YAY. I'll check with DS this evening to see if he thinks he may go. If he ends up not going, we'll just be out 75.

I am so glad I came and checked here!! Long time listener (since 2008) and lurker, but not much on posting. Decided yesterday that we should do this only to see it was sold out, and was totally bummed. But got our information submitted, so hopefully will get a confirmation soon, fingers crossed.

Just signed up.... :flower: We'll have to figure what to do about credentials, since we're on PC cruise before-hand, so won't be home to get mail. But will deal with that later.

Thanks so much, John!!!!! So flipping excited!!!!! Can't wait for December!!!!!

Just bought tickets to MVMCP on the 6th, we're going to surprise DD with those.

Any idea how early we can get into Universal on the event day? We won't have tickets to the park but I'm hoping for more than the 3 hours to check other stuff out.

We signed up when it was first opened -- haven't had time to post. We are super excited!!!

I have a transportation questions -- will there be a sign up list for transportation from WDW to the event? I didn't indicate we would need transportation when I signed up for the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter