• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

I am SO NOT GOOD at organizing meet ups, parties, etc. Is anyone interested in organizing something? Maybe just drinks/snacks late one evening at a resort lounge?

May I suggest the following...

Victoria Falls lounge at Animal Kingdom Lodge

How about July 25 at 8pm?

Or maybe earlier in the event? Some people may not be able to get Tuesday off from work :o I would hate to miss it.

Right now, the consensus (even if it is early in the planning) is Sunday night, the 24th. But we are open to all suggestions.

Right now, the consensus (even if it is early in the planning) is Sunday night, the 24th. But we are open to all suggestions.
I would contact John to avoid conflicting times for and organized events.

Mom and I have a Dinner Reservation at Ohana that evening. If other people are interested, maybe something at either Tambu, or The Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace? Just throwing an option out there :).

I was at one point considering the Poly area, but Trader's gets so crowded you can hardly move, even in the outside terrace.

I was at one point considering the Poly area, but Trader's gets so crowded you can hardly move, even in the outside terrace.

Really? I was there a couple months ago, and the terrace was practically empty while I was there. Of course I know the inside wouldn't be an option haha. I understand we want to make sure there is room for everyone of course :).

How about Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in Disney Springs? Having it at Disney Springs would be a lot more convenient for most people to get back and forth to. Just a suggestion.
I agree :-) also if it is held Friday (after meeting the podcast team of course... or before) then new friends will get the chance to hang out together throughout the festivities ;-)

How about Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar in Disney Springs? Having it at Disney Springs would be a lot more convenient for most people to get back and forth to. Just a suggestion.
I agree, Disney Springs would be a lot more convenient. I'll be using Disney transportation to get around on this trip. I've always wanted to try out some of the bars and night clubs at Disney Springs but didn't really feel I could before with family and kids on vacation with me. This time I'll be solo, adult time ;)

How about we pick after everything new opens in springs on may 15th.. :) I like the convenience for all the different resorts and something new for everyone to try at the same time.

this also isn't the best place and perhaps the other thread about this is better.. keep this more official info and now that we all know this is being looked into, we know to watch it appear in post 1 when decided.

I have lots of items for the silent auction. Just let me know when and where to drop them off.

Anyone coming down for this with younger kids? Ours are 5 and 6 and want to meet up or get together? We want to join some of the activities but not sure they will be kid appropriate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter