Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

I noticed there were only a handful of Dreamworks characters... so I figured, "why don't I go for it?"

Now presenting the son of Prince Charming (from the Shrek franchise), Hayden Charming.

Now that his father's dead, he's an actual prince. And one day, he may be the ruler of Far Far Away Land. He likes soccer, girls, nice clothes, his car, movies, and not much else. He's a huge flirt, and as cocky as he seems to be, he's pretty nice deep down. Looking for a prospective princess/queen. He's 18 and he's got a case of senioritis worse than Carter and Natalie's combined.
Oh my gosh Avan Jogia :faint:

Wade Monger, grandson of General Warren R. Monger, is 18 years old and in 12th grade. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is athletic, responsible, tough, confident and honest.

Veronique Livre, sister of Belle, is 18 years old and in 12th grade. She has brown hair and hazel eyes. She is intelligent, nerdy, creative, open-minded and friendly.

Ok, even though I said I'd only make 1 senior character, I thought, because of the idea I have, it would be best to make two.

Cassidy (Cass) Miller (Note: Fred, who's her brother, doesn't have an official last name so I'm usuing the one of his voice actor)
http://www.polyvore.com/hipster_hairstyles_tumblr_for_girls/thing?id=112196545
Cassidy is 17 and is in 12th grade. She's a laid back, chill kind of gal. She kind of does whatever she feels like sometimes. She's also pretty geeky and likes comic books (usually the ones her brother suggests she should read), anime, and manga. She's nice. She likes being the school mascot (whatever that may be Wings), kind of like her brother, Fred (from Big Hero 6). Next year she's going to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, just like her brother, because she's pretty interested in robotics. She doesn't like some of the other seniors at the school (like Carter and Hayden) because they are too much drama. Her best friend is Mike.

Mike Wayans (Note: Again, Wasabi, who's his brother, has no official last name, so I'm using the one of his voice actor)
http://www.polyvore.com/boy/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=140571289
Mike is 17 and is in 12th grade. He's pretty smart. He's also a realist though, so he's occasionally a party pooper, but he's nice. His brother is Wasabi (from Big Hero 6). He'l also be going to the San Fransokyo Institute of Technology next year.

I promise I'll make a teacher as soon as I can think of someone!

Accepted.

And I haven't decided what the school mascot is. It should probably be neutral, so not mice or dragons

It's also a very rrrregal animal for coats of arms and such, I feel like it's a very "elite school" sort of animal if that's the kind of aesthetic you're going for.

It's also a very rrrregal animal for coats of arms and such, I feel like it's a very "elite school" sort of animal if that's the kind of aesthetic you're going for.
I haven't exactly figured how formal this school is exactly, but those are also good points. Thanks Newsies.

The school's mascot is a lion, guys

Okay. I'm going to make just oooooone more. Only because I've been so good at RPing with my characters this time around.

Here she is! It's this RP's obligatory "my-God-is-Kaitlyn-really-making-another-Peter-Pan-Mermaid-character-again" character, Francesca May.

giphy.gif

Francesca's not intentionally mean, she's just dumb. She's the daughter of one of the Peter Pan mermaids- but she doesn't know which one. She assumes it would be a brunette one. She's a human with the ability to turn into a mermaid if she soaks in water long enough. She's got a gorgeous greenish-blue fin! Anyway, she's a cheerleader and she likes to party. She's a 17-year-old junior with her own car. As pretty and fun as she is, people who aren't in her inner circle tend to not respect her because she isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier. Deep down, she's very caring to her friends. She likes makeup and runs a "glamour"-themed Tumblr and she'll RP in this pretty pink.

Okay then. Accepted.

Has she never met her mom or something? How do you not know your mom?

Okay then. Accepted.

Has she never met her mom or something? How do you not know your mom?

I was going to go more into this backstory in the RP, but basically, she was stolen in infancy by Captain Hook and his pirates. Peter Pan found her and Wendy explained that it had to have been one of the mermaid's children. He tried to bring her back to the island of mermaids, but being mermaids, nobody would claim it as their baby and nobody would raise it. So Wendy took her back to London with her and has been living with the Banks ever since. Henceforth, she's well-versed in things that exist outside of the Neverland universe and not as rude as her mother was.

It's going to be a boy, because only male lions have manes, and of course the lion mascot would only be cool if it had a mane. I don't know. Of names that have lion meanings, we could go with the ever-obvious and ever-cliche Leo, or the more nickname-y Lenny, or the slightly better than the first Leon and Leonardo. Of names that have gold meanings, which lions typically have golden brown fur, I like Zahavi. Of names that have king meanings, since lions are considered regal and king of the jungle, I like a kind of obvious Kingsley, a more nickname-y Leroy, the popular (at least in my area) Malik, Reagan, and the name that sounds like a roar, Rory.

What do you think?

It's going to be a boy, because only male lions have manes, and of course the lion mascot would only be cool if it had a mane. I don't know. Of names that have lion meanings, we could go with the ever-obvious and ever-cliche Leo, or the more nickname-y Lenny, or the slightly better than the first Leon and Leonardo. Of names that have gold meanings, which lions typically have golden brown fur, I like Zahavi. Of names that have king meanings, since lions are considered regal and king of the jungle, I like a kind of obvious Kingsley, a more nickname-y Leroy, the popular (at least in my area) Malik, Reagan, and the name that sounds like a roar, Rory.

What do you think?
I like either Lenny, Kingsley, or Leroy. I'm stuck between the 3. And you're right, it's only cool if it has a mane. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter