Dis-Dream Academy RP

OOC: I guess we can do the first class.

The bell rang to signal the beginning of the day and that the students should go to their first class, Homeroom.

Jordan: "Well, sounds like another year is under way." He was in no hurry to be on his way, though.

Havelock: He was walking when he though he saw a familiar face. "Jorunn? Is that you?"

Hugo: He smoothed out his clothes, steadied his glasses, and walked to class briskly. Good impressions were important.

Helena: She was playing with her ice when the bell rang. It disappeared immediately with a snap of her fingers. She pulled out a mirror to make sure she looked good.

Nancy: She took her time and strolled to class. She wasn't worried about first impressions or expectations. She had learned from her sister and their monster family that it was best to accept who you were. Besides, she still doubted she'd still be here when the year ended anyway.

Matilda: She smiled and walked off to class, a bit excited and nervous.

Atarsi: The bell rung but Atarsi's scales felt a bit dry she ran to the restroom put water on them and went to the home room.
Cereulean:The bell rang she smiled and walked to the home room.

OOC: Cute!

Oh yeah, we need a teacher, or maybe one for each class? What do you all think?

OOC: It looks like we don't have a rapunzel-related character yet... nor do we have an art teacher... hmm, interesting ;) can I get on that?

OOC: Sure. I guess we're having teachers for every class and that answers that question.

I know I'll probably make a teacher or two but I'm feeling the urge to make more students! Oh no!

Atarsi:She saw a girl that rushed in the home room.She looked familiar. Was it her cousin Marina?

Marina: Marina saw Atarsi and nodded with a smile. She hadn't seen her cousin in ages, but it was nice to acknowledge her, even if she didn't realize it was, right?

OOC: Does anyone want me to make student id's for their characters? I'm going to do them for mine.

Cathie: Miss Rider confidently knocked on the door to the homeroom. When she realized there was no teacher inside, she blushed a little bit and looked around at the students. "Oh. Uh, sorry but... is your homeroom teacher here?"

Jo: "Yeah. When was the last time I saw you?"

Havelock: "A while ago I suppose. How are you?"

Cathie: Miss Rider confidently knocked on the door to the homeroom. When she realized there was no teacher inside, she blushed a little bit and looked around at the students. "Oh. Uh, sorry but... is your homeroom teacher here?"

OOC: I really will get on that, honest...

Matilda: "No, not yet."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter