Dis-Dream Academy RP

Atarsi:"You just have a tail ,Besides even though I am happy to be a mermaid. It must be amazing to have legs and live on land all the time . My mom gave it to me so I could go to this school.

This is actually like my first time on land it's cool but I already miss home a bit . . .building gear as cool as that is almost like having superpowers."

Haru: "That's really cool... wow. I didn't know I'd be meeting a mermaid before I even got checked in! Yeah, I get being homesick, but I'm sure you'll be fine. Yeah, it's like superpowers, but they're not magic, it's just science!"

Jo: She decided to bring up a different topic to bring the ice. "So, what do you like to do?"

Finny: "I do archery and sometimes go horesback riding."

Jo: "Cool. What about you Jordan?"
Jordan: "I like to hang out with my friends, sing, go rock climbing, and play sports."

OOC: I am exhausted (got home at approximately 1:20 in the morning, got max of 4 hours of sleep last night before I had to get up this morning and get ready for graduation practice (which was completely unnecessary) at 7:30, so this is the first real time I am home and coherent) but I am here. In light of this, please don't expect Great Amazing Creative Perry Ideas for at least a few hours

OOC: Thanks Pearl! And honestly, just call me Wings, Perry or Perrin. Almost everyone uses one of the first two

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter