DIS Digi-Scrapping Challenge #74 (9/9-9/15)

Winners.jpg

Congratulations, Ladies! Watch for a PM from Britt with the code for your GC to her store. Thanks again, Britt, for the wonderful prize.

Thank you, everyone, for participating. All the layouts were absolutely fantastic!! :banana::banana::banana:

Oh My Word! I couldn't believe my eyes! I never win anything....guess I can't say that anymore! :) Thanks SO much for a great challenge...and thank you Britt for donating the GC. I can't wait to shop. My wish list is FULL of your stuff!!

All the pages were gorgeous. I don't know how you pick! Great job everyone!

Just so you know, I'm not slacking, but was asked by the moderators not to post this week's challenge.

Just so you know, I'm not slacking, but was asked by the moderators not to post this week's challenge.

That just outright SUCKS!!! I so look forward to the challenges each week and have used them as a way to plow through all my thousands of Disney trip photos. If it weren't for these challenges I probably would never have even started digi scrapping, much less get a trip album nearly completed. I don't care about the prizes, though they are fun. But seeing how everyone interprets the instructions is a great way to get ideas for future layouts. And finding out the products that were used and where to get them, even better.

I heard about that Fran. I'm so sorry. I'm absolutly breathless with this news. I've learned so much here. I learned how to Digiscrap because of this board. I don't see how what we're doing here is in violation of the rules, but I guess it's not my call to make. Thanks for volunteering anyway though.

This is such a shame!! I've just started getting into this digital scrapbooking thanks to you guys and now I don't have the challenges to help me through my Disneymoon pics. :scared1: Thanks to everyone for your inspiration on getting me started with digital scrapbooking.

No one said that the challenges were over, we just asked Fran to postpone the newest challenge until we could role out some updated rules. We are tweaking everything now so please just bear with us.

No one said that the challenges were over, we just asked Fran to postpone the newest challenge until we could role out some updated rules. We are tweaking everything now so please just bear with us.

If we can't share our pages here the challenges are over. Are we supposed to just tell people what it looks like. :confused3

Okay - this is really upsetting news. First of all - Fran - you were the first person that I found when I first did my search for Disney Digital Layouts. I was thrilled to find you on the DIS scrapbooking board. I have learned so much from you and the regulars on here have been a huge source of inspiration for me and since I have limited time and imagination sometimes - I have a regular source for scraplifting!

The prizes were never the motivating factor to participate and I always thought that it was really generous of the designers to donate their time and talent. It was about the challenge, getting my photos into layouts and most of all - I have always enjoyed the DIS digiscrappers camaraderie and it was so much fun to see how the pages turned out. The designers that have helped us with the challenge prizes were so helpful to me when my hard drive crashed. Since I am a Britt lover - I loved her even more when she took the time to reactivate my links so that I could get all my stuff back.

I also feel like this is the traditional scrappers pushing us off their board. I never understood the weird negative vibe from traditional only scrappers. Which I also think is funny because most of us were traditional scrappers before we went digital and I am sure that many still do traditional - I know that I have two Crop In Style binders still full of Disney stickers and Disney Jolees. I love my 8 Traditional Disney albums but I have 4 kids now and I don't have the time or space to haul out all of stuff. We are all still doing the same thing in our own way - we are preserving our memories about something that we all love - DISNEY. I think that we sometimes lose sight of the fact that that is what brought us all here.

With that being said - if the moderators truly feel that way then I am really sad! I am off to spend some time on www.mousescrappers.com and post more layouts and join the challenges over there. Maybe the environment over there will be more digital friendly.

If we can't share our pages here the challenges are over. Are we supposed to just tell people what it looks like. :confused3

we are editing that detail so that you can post the image of the page, and type the credit and not have the image as an active link to a "for sale" site.

I am now more aware of the TOU guidelines from other sites so we are altering the rules now.

Can someone PM me the TOU guidelines from some other other sites please?

Again we simply asked for the challenge to be postponed long enough for the new guidelines to be posted. We are not stopping all challenges simply saying that prizes are not allowed and we are working through the TOU issue- we felt that asking for a day postponement to the new challenge would be easier than if we had to delte half of the posts in it for violating guidelines we are clarifying and enforcing now- even if the same guidelines have not been enforced while still there in the past.

Rebecca

Again we simply asked for the challenge to be postponed long enough for the new guidelines to be posted. We are not stopping all challenges simply saying that prizes are not allowed and we are working through the TOU issue- we felt that asking for a day postponement to the new challenge would be easier than if we had to delte half of the posts in it for violating guidelines we are clarifying and enforcing now- even if the same guidelines have not been enforced while still there in the past.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter