Dinning Plan/ Annual Pass

MsDisney5

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if someone can answer this question for me but I am wondering if annual pass holders get a discount on dinning. We have our room booked with a pass holder discount and after hanging up I decided to look online. We are staying 6 nights with 3 adults in the room and it looks like it would be a little less than 900 for the quick service option. Now would I get a discount on this as well? I am new to be a pass holder and of course the website is down for what discounts I receive. I can call and ask but I always seem to get a better/quicker response from you guys! Do you think I could do better on my own with getting meals out of pocket? We have never done the dining plan before and are thinking of maybe giving it a try.

I'm pretty sure there's no AP discount on dining plans. You need to factor in your AP discount at participating locations for the comparison prices when deciding if a particular dining plan makes financial sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter