• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Spreadsheet

I can send mine too, just let me know your email address and I'll get it off to you.

You can compare sheets and see which one works better for you. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't pick mine - I promise :goodvibes

(Offer goes out to anyone else interested - I have a template set up for 7 TS and 7 CS for a 7 night/8 day stay. 5 adults and 3 children, and it compares the DDP, DxDDP and OOP. You of course have to go through and insert your own restaurants and menu items.

I'd love one. Beej8191@aol.com

Thanks!!

Just caught up with the thread and with my PM's!

As always...

Please let me know if you have any problems opening it or didn't get it.

Robin, that's a great tracking sheet! Thanks for sharing. :goodvibes

My sheet is different in that it's for calculating the actual OOP cost vs the DDP cost and DxDDP cost. You enter the number of nights that you're staying, the number of adults in your party and the number of children in your party. It calculates the cost of the DDP and DxDDP for you.

They then go through the menus and have a place to enter the cost what they'd order for Appetizer, Entree, Dessert and Beverage at each restaurant. At the end of that row it calculates a sub total, tax, DDE Discount (which can be wiped out if they don't qualify, gratuity on their order (just a FYI) and the grand total. Those columns run a grand total for what each thing costs for them. (Subtotal, Gratuities @ 18%, DDE Discount - if applicable)

Once the menu items are entered, then it calculates the DDP cost (adding back in the cost of any appetizers entered in the appetizer column), the DxDDP cost and compares them to the OOP total.

I have an excel spreadsheet that will work with the regular DDP available here:
http://personalpages.tds.net/~rb/DIS/MYW Dining/MYM-Dining-Planner.xls

You can probably modify it easily to use with the Deluxe DDP.

Wow Tricia! It sounds like you did a LOT of work :).

Thank you said the pot to the kettle :) You've got the awesome & amazing spreadsheets comparing average costs of food for the Table Service and Counter Service locations. I have quoted those (and given you credit) more than once. Those are amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter