• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Spreadsheet

wezee

Am I cheating on my husband, if I have dreams abou
Anyone have a dining spreadsheet thay would be willing to share. I'm really interest in a way to track ADR's, menu's and food costs, so I can track my savings on the deluxe dining plan. Thanks..Wezee;)

I have one that might work, however, it is in office 2007 format. If I save it in compatibility mode, it looses some of its features. Open office might open it??? PM me with your email address and I can send it to you.

UPDATE - After sending MANY emails (try near a THOUSAND) Robinb kindly offered to host my spreadsheet for all to download. Thanks again Robinb!!!!

The Spreadsheet has actually morphed and improved quite a bit over time. If you got a copy of this early on - then you may want to take another peek.

To use the spreadsheet just enter the menu items that you would order (not what you could order - but what you would order if you sat down and could order whaterver you wanted). Enter the number of nights that you're staying and your party size, and the sheet will do the rest for you

Thank you ROBINB!!!!!

Robinb is hosting my spreadsheet on her own webpage, which is already chock full of great DDP spreadsheets. I am honored and grateful!

You can view it, play with it, and work with it here

http://personalpages.tds.net/~rb/DIS/MYW Dining/DisneyDining Template.xls

Thanks again Robin!

ORIGINAL POST - I can send mine too, just let me know your email address and I'll get it off to you.

You can compare sheets and see which one works better for you. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't pick mine - I promise :goodvibes

(Offer goes out to anyone else interested - I have a template set up for 7 TS and 7 CS for a 7 night/8 day stay. 5 adults and 3 children, and it compares the DDP, DxDDP and OOP. You of course have to go through and insert your own restaurants and menu items.

I just emailed mine to you, and also caught up with PM's.

If anyone didn't get theirs or has any questions, please let me know!

I just sent out the copy that I have to anyone who pm'd me or posted their email in this thread. Let me know if you didn't get it or if there are any problems. Hope it serves you well.

I can send mine too, just let me know your email address and I'll get it off to you.

You can compare sheets and see which one works better for you. My feelings won't be hurt if you don't pick mine - I promise :goodvibes

(Offer goes out to anyone else interested - I have a template set up for 7 TS and 7 CS for a 7 night/8 day stay. 5 adults and 3 children, and it compares the DDP, DxDDP and OOP. You of course have to go through and insert your own restaurants and menu items.

gunner40047@yahoo.com please

The spreadsheet has been sent to anyone above this post. Please let me know if you didn't get it.

I just got my PM's and this thread caught up. Also let me know if you didn't receive the e-mail or have any questions about the spreadsheet itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter