• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining plan speculation that I have heard for 2008~

I was discussing the changes with DH last night. We used the DDP onour trip last June and we really enjoyed having everything except alcoholic beverages prepaid. But it was more food than we usually eat. DH is the big eater in our family. I usually share with DD, we split one of 2 appatizers at a sit down meal, and DH and I share a dessert and the gets each get one. There were times we didn't even order the dessert we were so full. And we were often prompted by our server to order the most expensive item on the menu, a specialty drink if available, and dessert. I wonder how the food service CM's feel about the changes? I would assume that a decrease in tips is to be expected, since some people don't tip 15% normally. (My DH included, he thinks 10% is enough and 15% for Great service, soI often add to the tip when he's corraling the kids)

Their union is at least partially responsible for the gratuity being separated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter