• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Adventures with Character, March 8-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just came across this review. Loved the pictures especially of Crystal Palace as we are doing this character breakfast on our upcoming trip.

We are also doing CP for the first time in late August! Hope we get great pics too like the OP. :goodvibes

I loved your review. I was never thinking of doing the castle but after reading your review I think we will. Just me a DH.
Your daughter is a beauty. Great pictures.

Ack!!! I can't believe I'm so late to these reviews! Have just sat and read - and enjoyed - them all!!:goodvibes

Thanks! They are not near as exciting as your tales! I think next time I will not write both the TR and dining review at the same time. It was kind of hard at times.

i love your reviews. also when i went on my summer trip to hilton head south carolina i went to this shopping plaza. and while we were walking around i saw an eos.:cool1: i was so siked because i didnt get to go in wdw and it was CLOSED. ggrrrrr.:scared1::confused::mad:

i love your reviews. also when i went on my summer trip to hilton head south carolina i went to this shopping plaza. and while we were walking around i saw an eos.:cool1: i was so siked because i didnt get to go in wdw and it was CLOSED. ggrrrrr.:scared1::confused::mad:

YUM! I wish we had one around here too. I would go at least weekly. LOL!
Thanks for reading.

Your trip is almost here! Are you excited. Where are you going to eat at?

OMG you have no clue how excited we are!
This has been a 2+ year wait.

We are ADR at:
• Coral Reef Restaurant
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
• Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch
• Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
• A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table

OMG you have no clue how excited we are!
This has been a 2+ year wait.

We are ADR at:
• Coral Reef Restaurant
• Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
• Ohana’s Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo & Stitch
• Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
• A Fairytale Lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table

I've not eaten yet at O'hana, Corel Reef or Scifi, but would like to try them all in the future. You'll have so much fun. Did you sign up Drew to do the Pirates League? That place looks so cool, if we ever go again, I want to have Claire do it!

I didn't do the pirates for drew or the princess thing for genevieve.
i figure this is our first time.
we will have so much to see and do they won't know.
Maybe next time when they both can get a makeover.
i did want to go check them out.

What a fantastic food review!! We are going in a few week and are eating at Donald's Safari breakfast, Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys as far as character meals go. Thank you for taking the time to do your report!!

Claire is adorable! Her costumes were fantastic!! Did you dress up your older children also, when they went?

Thanks again!!:goodvibes

Thanks for reading!
No my older two didn't dress up. I don't know if that was the "big" thing to do then or not. I don't remember seeinbg kids dressed up then. Of course no internet access back then to have that knowledge.
In 2007 when we went I didn't dress Claire up either. She didn't have costumes then, and I really didn't know alot about it as well then. She was small then too. (only 2) In 2008 I brought 2 dresses, and she loved it. I also bought 2 dresses on the trip, and we became obsessed then. LOL! She rarely wore normal clothes that whole trip. She didn't want to.
Now we have so many costumes, she could wear one a day for a week or two. LOL!
But I have noticed a few are getting very short on her now. But she won't part with them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter