Did you know.....Disney version

Did you know that Sergei Prokofiev wrote Peter and the Wolf with the hope of Walt Disney animating it?

-Marty B.

Did you know The Hall of Presidents had its origins as an audio-animatronic exhibition called “Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln,” which premiered at the 1964-65 NY World’s Fair.

Did you know that in the pockets of the presidents are little things that the imagineers feel that they need?
Bush-Dictionary
Clinton-Condoms
Teddy Roosevelt-a small bear
Washington- Wooden teeth

No i didn't know that. How odd.

Did you know that the opening day crowd at Magic Kingdom was approximately 10,000 guests?

Did you know Cinderella's Golden Carrousel, which was built in 1917, was once located at Olympic Park in Maplewood, New Jersey?

Did you know that "The Song of the South" will never be available again in the U.S.? It has too many un-PC words and phrases that are degrading to the African American population. But, you can still get it through E-bay from S. Korea!

DYK... that there are 37 hitching posts in the MK that get stripped and repainted everynight!!!! Talk about tedious!!

Did you know that when Magic Kingdom first opened its doors on October 1, 1971, adult admission cost $3.50?

Talk about inflation!

Did you know that when Magic Kingdom first opened its doors on October 1, 1971, adult admission cost $3.50?

Talk about inflation!

If I'm not mistaken, that was just to get into the gate. You had to buy tickets for the rides. They were A, B, C, D & E classifications. The more expensive rides were the E tickets. My first trip to Disney was in 78 or 79, I can't quite remember, by then the rides were all inclusive but it still wasn't half the park that it is today.

DYK...that Kodak estimates that approximately 4% of all amateur photographs taken in the United States are snapped at Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland?

DYK... That Cinderella's Castle is the most photographed building in the world

BUMP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter