Did someone say unlimited food and wine?!-Sept Dining Report Update 12/24

vettegirl

Dole Whip Queen
Greeting my fellow Dis Foodies! Its Lori your friendly moderator, and it's time for another Vettegirl's Dining Report. We returned to WDW for 7 days at the beautiful Yacht Club and stayed on the Club Level floor. We ate, we drank, and boy were we all merry :laughing: Joining me were my husband Peter and two year old son Alexander. We flew in from San Antonio via Houston on United Airlines. Since we used miles to get there we opted for first class. The extra room was great and Alexander was a perfect little man on the flight. They served us a fruit plate, greek yogurt, and a muffin. Nothing to get over excited about but it was a nice healthy start for breakfast.
image.jpeg image.png image.jpeg

Upon arrival we were taken up to check in at the CL Lounge were we were welcomed with strawberry champagne. It is so refreshing and light. My hubby doesn't like it so I drank both glasses!! The lounge had chips with dips, hummus, various cookies, gummy fish, trail mix, yogurt covered pretzels and breadsticks. The lounge is very nice and had plenty of seats.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Mmmmmm, can't wait to read all about it!

I have never made it to Food and Wine before. I can't wait to hear about all the Great food you tried. :tongue: I also can't wait to hear about your Club Level stay. That is also on my bucket list, but not sure it will ever happen.:rolleyes1

Can't wait! We will be there three weeks from today! Looking forward to your thoughts!

That strawberry champagne looks so good! And Alexander looks so grown up!

Glad to have you hear!!

Excited to join in on your next adventure!

Why thank you so much for being here :)

Mmmmmm, can't wait to read all about it!

I can't wait to share it with you!!

I have never made it to Food and Wine before. I can't wait to hear about all the Great food you tried. :tongue: I also can't wait to hear about your Club Level stay. That is also on my bucket list, but not sure it will ever happen.:rolleyes1

Well you need get yourself over there on of these years, it is such a treat! You never know a good CL rate could pop up, that is what happen for us and I could not resist.

Following!! Can't wait to hear about the food adventures!!!

Glad you are here!

Can't wait! We will be there three weeks from today! Looking forward to your thoughts!

That strawberry champagne looks so good! And Alexander looks so grown up!

3 weeks, how exciting. I am sure will have cooler weather than what we experienced. Next year Food and Wine trip will be in Nov. Alexander is growing fast!!

Welcome my friend!

We will be there for food and wine in early November. Can't wait to read about your experience!

I'm here!!!!! Great start. I can't believe how big Alexander is. He's like a little man already :-)

We will be there for food and wine in early November. Can't wait to read about your experience!

How exciting!! I know the weather will be cooler for you than what we had in Sept.

I'm here!!!!! Great start. I can't believe how big Alexander is. He's like a little man already :-)

Welcome Kari! Hard to believe Alexander is now 2.

Yay another Lori report. Can't wait to hear what you thought about F&W and see if it changes my plans at all!

Yay! Following along! Your baby boy's curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adorable

I'm jumping in!! :mickeybar:mickeybar:mickeybar

Welcome!!

Looking forward to another report. Love your pics.

Thank You :)
Joining!! Haven't been to F&W in years, looking forward to your reviews!

Glad to have you hear!
Yay another Lori report. Can't wait to hear what you thought about F&W and see if it changes my plans at all!

So excited to share it with you and my food and wine experiences.

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about your club level stay!

Welcome to the party!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Update!

After having a few drinks at the CL Lounge we walked over to Epcot for our lunch at Garden Grill. Alexander was passed out so he did not get to see the characters and partake in the delicious offerings. We checked in and were seated right away. Our server was very polite and professional. We ordered our drinks and out came the delicious salad. Their salad is so fresh and the ingredients including the dressing were spot on. The bread rolls were hot and fresh. Next came the meats and sides. Beef,sausage, and turkey with green beans and mashed potatoes. There was also macaroni and cheese with gold fish (weird combo) and sweet potato fries. We didn't care for the fries, but we had such other great offerings we did not care. My favs were the salad,beef and veggies. The dessert was massive!! Strawberry shortcake with whipped cream enough for all of us to share here on the dining boards :rotfl2: The character interaction was so much fun! We were sad Alexander missed out, but we were happy we actually were able to sit down and enjoy a nice quiet meal. I will return again as this place is solid for nice comfort food.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter