DHS Shows: LMA & Indiana Jones

2BEKs

Mouseketeer
are these outside in the full direct heat/sun?? or is there shade? (we're there next week)

are they MUST DO regardless, or is one better than the other?

We have a 7yo boy in our group and I think he (and Dad) may really enjoy one, if not both, of these shows.

thanks!!

are these outside in the full direct heat/sun?? or is there shade? (we're there next week)

are they MUST DO regardless, or is one better than the other?

We have a 7yo boy in our group and I think he (and Dad) may really enjoy one, if not both, of these shows.

thanks!!

Indy is in a fully covered arena with some large electric fans, but not air conditioned.

LMA is in a somewhat shaded stadium.

The Indy show is really good for those who've seen the movies. If your DKs have not seen any of the Indy movies, they may not "get" it. It's still a great show, and it is the cooler of the two you're asking about.

LMA is a great show and requires not previewing of a movie. Everyone in your party will love this show. Perhaps try for the later afternoon viewing and hope for a cool breeze.

I have two DSs (10 and 7) and we never miss either of these shows.

Well we have a different opinion. We LOVE the Indy show and did not care for the Lights Motor Action show at all. IMHO it takes far too long, is too far a walk from the rest of the park, and it does get hot in there! We've seen it twice (the second time I insisted on giving it a 2nd try! :rolleyes1) and would not go back. And this is the opinion of not only DD(24) and I, but also DH and DS(28). Perhaps younger kids enjoy it? :confused3

Indy, on the other hand, is a family favorite and everyone but me has been chosen as an extra at some point in our many visits! :cool1:

We've done both in the middle of the summer heat, and I have to say I dread LMA. It just seems to get really hot out in those bleachers & it's a long, hot walk there & back, too. But, we still see it every year cause it's my boys' favorite show.

LMA will bake you if it's hot and sunny. All the heat from the asphalt radiates and it is a cooker. Indy is fully shaded and fanned as others have mentioned.

Also, LMA gets loud but it is a good show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter