DHS on May 4th

disneyguy07

Mouseketeer
So I realized today that I will be visiting WDW on May the 4th (aka Star Wars Day). Does Disney do anything special for the day at DHS? I hadn't planned on visiting DHS that day, but if they are doing something special for the day it might be worthwhile.

They really haven't done anything special for a couple years now, not since Star Wars Weekends was around.

They already have a heavy Star Wars presence in the park..so the most you'll likely see will be some limited edition pins and maybe some shirts

So I realized today that I will be visiting WDW on May the 4th (aka Star Wars Day). Does Disney do anything special for the day at DHS? I hadn't planned on visiting DHS that day, but if they are doing something special for the day it might be worthwhile.
There will be a May the 4th shirt, pin and water bottles but that's about it, at least confirmed so far

May 4th at DHS is Star Wars Day? I must have missed all that.... where can I find info? Thx!

May 4th at DHS is Star Wars Day? I must have missed all that.... where can I find info? Thx!
Known as SW Day for everyone since "May the Fourth be With You" Also May 5th is known as "Revenge of the Fifth"

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter