Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

IMG_5759_zps82b77a08.jpg
:tink:

Will do!!! Thanks. Getting nervous, happy butterflies now!! Repacked a few times... last minute laundry today.. Whew!

:yay: I'm ALREADY getting nervous, happy butterflies for our December trip...will I have my tree up :crazy:...will my Snow Village by up :crazy:...will my outdoor decorations be done :crazy:...will my Christmas shopping REALLY be completed with a day at Disney Springs :crazy:...WILL I HAVE TIME TO WRAP MY GIFTS? :crazy::crazy::crazy: ENJOY YOUR TRIP...it's part of what makes it exciting! :tink:

Will do!!! Thanks. Getting nervous, happy butterflies now!! Repacked a few times... last minute laundry today.. Whew!

...at least you won't be traveling with a soccer team :lmao:... we "repacked" their luggage numerous times before we/they "got it right". :rolleyes: A quote heard numerous times, "You can't go to DW to PLAY soccer without your uniform/cleats/shin guards/SOCCER BALLS..." :lmao:...

232323232fp83232_uqcshlukaxroqdfv_4_ot_23_3938XROQDF_27465636245ot1lsi_zps2dc96c37.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter