December 2013: We just booked!

Now that sounds amazing!!!! My parents had a condo in Florida when I was younger and I loved it! :love: That would be something I would be interested in purchasing. How far is your condo from Disney??

It's about 1/2 hr. not as ideal as I would've liked, but it serves a dual purpose. My DH works about 10 m away from our condo. That was the real reason for buying it. The bonus was it was near Disney. He commutes back and forth.
And we have a vacation home!!! Woohoo. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Count me into the December 2013 group! We are going December 10-15th. We are flying in late on the 10th and staying at Sports for the night then we are switching over to the "real" vacation at WL CL.

I can't wait, it is our 1st time going during the holidays and our 1st time staying at a deluxe and our 1st time staying Club Level. pixiedust:

Count me into the December 2013 group! We are going December 10-15th. We are flying in late on the 10th and staying at Sports for the night then we are switching over to the "real" vacation at WL CL.

I can't wait, it is our 1st time going during the holidays and our 1st time staying at a deluxe and our 1st time staying Club Level. pixiedust:

Wow that's a lot of firsts. But be warned, once you go CL you won't want to do anything else!! Lol :)
It is fantastic! Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow that's a lot of firsts. But be warned, once you go CL you won't want to do anything else!! Lol :)
It is fantastic! Have a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

That is what I am afraid of, I have a feeling I will have opened a door that can never be closed. :rotfl:

Joining in! I just booked our trip yesterday for Dec 12-16! We are staying at All Star Music in the Family Suites since there are 6 of us. The kids found out yesterday as well and are SO excited.

Joining in! I just booked our trip yesterday for Dec 12-16! We are staying at All Star Music in the Family Suites since there are 6 of us. The kids found out yesterday as well and are SO excited.

Congratulations!!!
I bet they are thrilled:goodvibes

88 Days until we leave. I think I mentioned we're staying our first night at AsMovies? We don't get in until 10pm so I didn't want to pay full price for another night at WL just to sleep. But now I am thinking maybe I should change to a different value? All we want is a quiet sleep and a quick breakfast in the morning, but I forgot Pop Warner will be there (I think that's their check out day actually) and the AsSports food court will be under renovation so ours will be busy.

I don't know, for $60 more would you move over to a LM room at AoA for the night? Pop maybe? Downtown Disney?
I wanted to be onsite so it's easy to get up and get going in the morning, but I suppose it's just as easy to get up and go from a DTD hotel too.

Congratulations!!!
I bet they are thrilled:goodvibes

88 Days until we leave. I think I mentioned we're staying our first night at AsMovies? We don't get in until 10pm so I didn't want to pay full price for another night at WL just to sleep. But now I am thinking maybe I should change to a different value? All we want is a quiet sleep and a quick breakfast in the morning, but I forgot Pop Warner will be there (I think that's their check out day actually) and the AsSports food court will be under renovation so ours will be busy.

I don't know, for $60 more would you move over to a LM room at AoA for the night? Pop maybe? Downtown Disney?
I wanted to be onsite so it's easy to get up and get going in the morning, but I suppose it's just as easy to get up and go from a DTD hotel too.

If its just one night and you'll have a car, I'd go with offsite. it is just so much cheaper. i've seen some incredible deals on mousesavers newsletter for like $69/nite.

Joining in, too! I'll be at WDW December 18-23 at CBR w/free dining. I booked just a few days after getting home from 10 days at WL in August. What can I say? I'm hooked!

SO. EXCITED. And can't wait for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! It's been too long since I've seen it snow on Main St. :)

First time posting!!

Taking my dad to WDW December 2-10. We are staying at the BWI, where we always stay. My dad has taken me to Disney too many times to count, so I am really happy to be the one to pay for the trip this time.

Lets all hope for some nice Florida December weather!!

If its just one night and you'll have a car, I'd go with offsite. it is just so much cheaper. i've seen some incredible deals on mousesavers newsletter for like $69/nite.

Thank you. I think you're right. AoA would be over for $200 for the night and all we're doing is literally checking in, sleeping, and grabbing a bite to eat in the morning. I'll check Mousesavers and book something at DTD. The extra $100 can go back into the food budget:)

Thank you. I think you're right. AoA would be over for $200 for the night and all we're doing is literally checking in, sleeping, and grabbing a bite to eat in the morning. I'll check Mousesavers and book something at DTD. The extra $100 can go back into the food budget:)

I also wanted to say I've been reading about the MBs and FP+ and I totally agree w/ you. When you're spending that much $$$ on a vacation it shouldn't be that much work and stressful.
We stay offsite (bought a condo this year) and have APs. Although we don't spend the $$ to stay onsite, we used to. And APs are NOT cheap and I invest a LOT in Disney even though I don't stay in the resorts.

Joining in, too! I'll be at WDW December 18-23 at CBR w/free dining. I booked just a few days after getting home from 10 days at WL in August. What can I say? I'm hooked!

SO. EXCITED. And can't wait for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! It's been too long since I've seen it snow on Main St. :)

When are you going to MVMCP?? I have my tickets for the 19th and I can't wait to go. I have never been to the party, so it will be a new experience for me.

I also wanted to say I've been reading about the MBs and FP+ and I totally agree w/ you. When you're spending that much $$$ on a vacation it shouldn't be that much work and stressful.
We stay offsite (bought a condo this year) and have APs. Although we don't spend the $$ to stay onsite, we used to. And APs are NOT cheap and I invest a LOT in Disney even though I don't stay in the resorts.

Thank you. It feels good to be heard. Not good to know others are having the same frustrations. I think we all just want to plan in the way we've become accustomed to.. not worry and be stressed about it. It is a lot of money, and the uncertainty has taken a little of the fun out of planning. Right now, I am hopeful that my ticket issues will be worked out and everything will be easy. :)

First time posting!!

Taking my dad to WDW December 2-10. We are staying at the BWI, where we always stay. My dad has taken me to Disney too many times to count, so I am really happy to be the one to pay for the trip this time.

Lets all hope for some nice Florida December weather!!

Awww, that's sweet! I hope you both enjoy your trip! :goodvibes

100 days until I go "home!" Double digits tomorrow!!!

we'll be there from December 5th through the 8th....can't wait...this was very unexpected trip !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter