December 2013: We just booked!

How were everyone's trips so far?
We, my DH and I, had an amazing trip! We left in an ice and snow storm on December 6th and arrived at MCO to perfect weather. The entire trip was perfect weather, and we enjoyed our first ever stay at The Yacht Club. It turned out that school was closed the entire time we were gone (I'm a teacher) so I didn't even miss any days of work. I crossed off "see WDW at Christmas time" from my bucket list!

We had a great time also. Did one thing I thought would never happen. We are now part of the DVC club. We really enjoyed mmvcp. Only thing missing was ds#1.

We, my DH and I, had an amazing trip! We left in an ice and snow storm on December 6th and arrived at MCO to perfect weather. The entire trip was perfect weather, and we enjoyed our first ever stay at The Yacht Club. It turned out that school was closed the entire time we were gone (I'm a teacher) so I didn't even miss any days of work. I crossed off "see WDW at Christmas time" from my bucket list!

We arrived on 12/7 and heard bad weather hit MD the next day and another day that week. We were so lucky we had pretty good weather for most of our trip. We really enjoyed our first MVMCP. The CP was great with Dennis Haysbert or however you spell it and we enjoyed the storytellers. It was our first time doing a split stay and we liked both the WL and CR. We are already talking about possibly going again in 2015 and doing another split stay.

Our trip would have been perfect had my brother not had a serious accident at work the night before we left for Disney, which required two emergency surgeries, and my uncle who was vacationing with us and visiting Disney for the first time, developed a small bowel obstruction and spent a week in the hospital. He was sick the entire vacation. =(. We were so worried about the two of them that we did not enjoy. But...the weather was perfect and everything was decorated so beautifully. We think it may be our favorite time of year to go.

How were everyone's trips so far?

We arrived the day after Christmas and leave today. :(
We are really glad we got to see Christmas at Disney but the crowds are just to insane. We will be back in FL next year but we probably won't do as much Disney. Still so glad we came!! Just wearing shorts in December makes it worth it. :)
Going home to a blizzard tomorrow. :(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter