• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 Pin Code Watch

so, any predictions on what the AP discount will be if it is released in August? If they really do extend the free dining through the 22nd of December (I think that was the "leaked" date that I saw) I am not expecting anything more than 30% for Deluxe and maybe 10% for values. Any other ideas? I have to rely on that because I haven't go a pin code in years.

I am reading the same info. I also read today that some people are receiving "everyone pays kids prices" pins for early 2014.

Just went thru my old emails. The PIN code I got for my November/December trip last year came in August. So hopefully I will get one! But I just got a PIN for 2014 already?

Just went thru my old emails. The PIN code I got for my November/December trip last year came in August. So hopefully I will get one! But I just got a PIN for 2014 already?

I'd have to change my dates, but if I got one...I'd book right away! Think I may have to call and check. : )

Well, now I will have to cancel my trip planned at Port Orleans French Quarter. We were counting on the free dining for the beginning of December, but apparently they removed those dates from the public offer.

Now, the only way we can go is to book at the All Star Resorts room only, eat at cheaper restaurants and pay cash.

I am so upset about the pending dining offer and I want to know why I don't get pin offers. We are regular disney travelers, shoppers, etc. :sad:

Well, now I will have to cancel my trip planned at Port Orleans French Quarter. We were counting on the free dining for the beginning of December, but apparently they removed those dates from the public offer.

Now, the only way we can go is to book at the All Star Resorts room only, eat at cheaper restaurants and pay cash.

I am so upset about the pending dining offer and I want to know why I don't get pin offers. We are regular disney travelers, shoppers, etc. :sad:

Don't cancel anything until it is officially released. Are your dates flexible at all?

I have a question. If Disney puts out a code for December and you book during that code but your stay extends through Holiday season do you get the code rate all the way through or just up until Holiday season starts? Used to be it went all the way through but I am unsure if they have changed that.

It is never a good idea to book a trip you cannot afford unless you get a pin, room discount or free dining. We always book what we can pay for and then IF we get any discount we move our resort.

I have a question. If Disney puts out a code for December and you book during that code but your stay extends through Holiday season do you get the code rate all the way through or just up until Holiday season starts? Used to be it went all the way through but I am unsure if they have changed that.

FD is given for your length of stay, even if you check in on the last eligible FD date. Room discounts only apply to the actual covered dates, with the rest being rack rate.

Well boo! When did the first week of December get removed from the FD public offer? The discounts from previous years avoid Pop Warner week only. :(

FD is given for your length of stay, even if you check in on the last eligible FD date. Room discounts only apply to the actual covered dates, with the rest being rack rate.

Just want to check because I might move my November trip to December but if this is correct all I need to do is add a day and avoid moving my trip. So if the projected FD dates of 11/11-11/23 are correct and I change my date to 11/23-11/30 then I can get FD for that entire stay? Just want to make sure because that would be great!

Just want to check because I might move my November trip to December but if this is correct all I need to do is add a day and avoid moving my trip. So if the projected FD dates of 11/11-11/23 are correct and I change my date to 11/23-11/30 then I can get FD for that entire stay? Just want to make sure because that would be great!

Yep, that is correct. :thumbsup2

LOL, yeah I'm actually getting impatient too. I wanted to upgrade to Wilderness Lodge this time, but its all up in the air right now.

I am praying the AP discounts come out August 1st. If we don't get a discount I won't be going unless I agree to stay value -- which I won't do for our Christmas trip Things really seem to be filling up though. The only dining ressie on our list that I could get was for the candlelight dinner package.

Looks like a room only discount is possible.......

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3146492

Post-September Room Discounts ~ Information Here
Ok guys, here's some info.

The Room Only Discounts will run from September 29th until December 23rd, with blackouts during Thanksgiving week (Nov 23-29).

This could be available for booking August 1, with Visa holders getting in on July 29.

The Discounts vary depending on resort, and should be along the lines of the following (note: these are fluid and can fluctuate slightly after release):

Value Resorts = up to 25%
Moderate Resorts = up to 30%
Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts = up to 35%

These percentages can vary by room type and availability. For example, Resorts such as French Quarter and Art of Animation are likely be less. It's just too detailed to list each specific at this time, as even rooms in the same resort can have different discounts. So the percentages above should be read as a maximum percentage off, since some room types are lower.

As usual, some rooms, such as Little Mermaid rooms and Campsites, are excluded.

A word of thanks as well to Dave at **************. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining and Room Discount promotions both in September and beyond.
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century | 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs

My Disney Blog: www.disneybyjoe.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter