• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2013 Pin Code Watch

Will this only be if you get a pin or is it a public discount? I know nothing if for sure just wondering. We are staying at the POP dec 8-13th. Wasn't holding out for a discount since I found out that is also Pop Warner week.

We rec'd a PIN, which is timly since we actually were not going to go back this year..., I deleted the email & then when DH starting talking about going I was like WHAT?! long story short, I called & booked 2 rooms @ CBR for 5 adults, a 13 year old, 10 year old and 9 year old for check in 11/30-12/6 6 days base tickets FD for $4400 SWEET

Looks like a room only discount is possible.......

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3146492

Post-September Room Discounts ~ Information Here
Ok guys, here's some info.

The Room Only Discounts will run from September 29th until December 23rd, with blackouts during Thanksgiving week (Nov 23-29).

This could be available for booking August 1, with Visa holders getting in on July 29.

The Discounts vary depending on resort, and should be along the lines of the following (note: these are fluid and can fluctuate slightly after release):

Value Resorts = up to 25%
Moderate Resorts = up to 30%
Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe Villa Resorts = up to 35%

These percentages can vary by room type and availability. For example, Resorts such as French Quarter and Art of Animation are likely be less. It's just too detailed to list each specific at this time, as even rooms in the same resort can have different discounts. So the percentages above should be read as a maximum percentage off, since some room types are lower.

As usual, some rooms, such as Little Mermaid rooms and Campsites, are excluded.

A word of thanks as well to Dave at **************. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining and Room Discount promotions both in September and beyond.
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century | 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs

My Disney Blog: www.disneybyjoe.com

Crossing my fingers. I'm a Visa card holder and was hoping for RO discount. Staying at the Poly 11/30-12/7

Just booked my Christmas trip at POFQ!! Only got one day at the reduced price but it was better than nothing.

Wow Disney is so slammed today that their booking system keeps going down!

Well, I posted way back towards the beginning of this thread, so just thought I'd update. Never did get a PIN, despite numerous attempts to trigger one and calls to check.

However, we jumped on the room-only discounts that just came out and got 30% off our entire week's stay at the Poly, so we are very happy with that! Between the room-only discount and paying for it with Disney Gift Cards purchased for a discount at Target, we are not paying much more than half price for our stay! :cool1:

Sooooo does Disney stick by the expiration date of the PIN codes? I am so upset that I did not book by the required date! My PIN email got lost in my SPAM folder :confused3 any chance to still book?

Sooooo does Disney stick by the expiration date of the PIN codes? I am so upset that I did not book by the required date! My PIN email got lost in my SPAM folder :confused3 any chance to still book?

Very strict. If it has expired, there is nothing they can do. Which PIN was it?

Definitely call. Last year when I received a pin, the correspondence mentioned a book by date. However, when I called the actual expiration was different.

But yes, I do agree with smitch425 - they are strict. My husband received a pin that we asked our travel agent to call and apply for us. She forgot. We tried having it applied to our reservation a few days after the expiration, and they couldn't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter