December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just a question. One of the kind disers tried to coordinate their Sci Fi reservation with me. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to get it.

Is there a better way to coordinate the cancelling and retrieving of the adr? Or should you call instead of on line?

Or is it just plain ole luck of the draw?

Kelly

The best way to coordinate ADRs is to pick a time when less people are checking... very early morning or very late at night when the phone lines are NOT open. Works best online (do not call, too slow). Start checking a few minutes before the time the person is going to cancel and keep checking repeatedly for 10 minutes. Usually, it shows up right away but keep checking if it doesn't. Also.... check/search with various criteria (dinner, different times, different numbers of people). If you get an ADR with more people than you need, take it. You can call on the phone later and adjust the number of people to less... but you cannot do the same to add more people.

Just a question. One of the kind disers tried to coordinate their Sci Fi reservation with me. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to get it.

Is there a better way to coordinate the cancelling and retrieving of the adr? Or should you call instead of on line?

Or is it just plain ole luck of the draw?

Kelly

I need to cancel the following :

Liberty Tree Tavern December 10 at 4:25 for 3

Mama Melrose December 12 at 6:10 for 3

Mama Melrose December 13 at 6:10 for 3

Pirates Leagues Dress Up December 11 at 1:00

Please let me know if these can help anyone. I plan on canceling by Saturday night if no one wants them. Just PM thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I snagged a BoG reservation for 835pm on December 7th. We don't really want to eat that late, with it being our last night. I was shocked to see something finally show up after months of trying.

The reservation is for 6 people. PM if you want to coordinate.

I need to cancel the following :

Liberty Tree Tavern December 10 at 4:25 for 3

Mama Melrose December 12 at 6:10 for 3

Mama Melrose December 13 at 6:10 for 3

Pirates Leagues Dress Up December 11 at 1:00

Please let me know if these can help anyone. I plan on canceling by Saturday night if no one wants them. Just PM thanks :)

****Liberty Tree Tavern already Taken :)

I snagged a BoG reservation for 835pm on December 7th. We don't really want to eat that late, with it being our last night. I was shocked to see something finally show up after months of trying.

The reservation is for 6 people. PM if you want to coordinate.

this has been spoken for.

Managed to grab a Fantasmic Package for the day I wanted, so I'll be releasing mine for Thursday, December 5th at Mama Melrose's at 1:25pm.

Had a Reservation conflict so I just canceled a 1225 table for six On December 5 Thursday at the 50s primetime Café

Going to cancel the following if anyone wants to try and coordinate:

Tuesday, Dec 3: T-Rex at 11:30 am for 7
Friday, Dec 6: Tusker House at 11:45 am for 7

Cinderella royal table for 3 on December 9 at 9:30 am Breakfast

Canceling at 2:35pm today sunday eastern time sorry for the short notice

I will be cancelling:

Chef Mickeys for 5 people December 16th at 6:20pm
T-Rex Cafe for 5 people December 17th at 1:30pm

EDIT DIDNT HEAR FROM ANYONE- so both are now cancelled

Cancelling Tusker House on 12/4 for Character Breakfast at 8:05 for 4 people by 6:00 PM Central tomorrow. PM me if you would like to coordinate.

I am canceling the following:

1900 Park Fare 11/30/13 @ 10:10 am for 4 ppl
Cinderella Royal Table 12/1/13 @ 9:10am for 4 ppl

I am going to cancel the following in 30 mins. If you want to coordinate please PM me:

Dec 19 8:05 am Chef Mickeys for 10 ppl

Dec 19 5:00 pm Ohana 10 ppl

My 23 yr old DD has decided she now wants to go with us to WDW. Of course this means rearranging our ADRs (that’s a challenge). I was lucky enough to snag a BOG before she wanted to go, but she might have sit out while they rest of us are there. I’ve been checking every day to add her, but no luck so far.
I think I also got carried away with grabbing ADRs, I’m a little over booked. I will be cancelling the following ADR’s (FYI: I have also posted this on December FB group page).
Saturday, 11/30 50’s Prime Time 5:35pm table for 6
Sunday, 12/1 Crystal Palace 4:00pm table for 4
Monday 12/2 Hollywood & Vine 11:20pm table for 6
Wednesday, 12/4 Fantasmic-Hollywood & Vine 3:35pm table for 7
Thursday, 12/5 Fantasmic-Mama Melrose 1:25pm table for 7 (my 1st choice, was able to snag one on 11/30/13)
Thursday 12/5 4 Fantasmic-Hollywood & Vine 3:30pm table for 6

Please let me know if you’re interested in any of these and would like to coordinate the time.

Canceling the following

Bobbi Bobbi boutique 3:10 December 11

Cinderella royal table 5:30 December 11 for 3

Breaks my heart to cancel but my 3.5 year old DS is more excited about dressing up as a pirate and going to the pirates and pals voyage, which I already have ADRs for ( Sorry for not clarifying earlier moderators) . Was wondering why my post got deleted :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter