December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Did you cancel it yet? I'm not seeing it. I need 4 but I would think it would let me pick it up.

A little late to help now, but you can reserve for more people than you need, then call Disney dining and reduce the number of people on your reservation. But you can't add people.

Here's hoping for BOG on Dec 1. I canceled some BOG for Oct when we changed our trip dates. And all were picked up by DisBoarders. It helps to do the cancellation at odd times early am or late pm when there are less people checking.

Sorry all for the late reply! I didn't end up going for it at all; I let it go. Sorry for the confusion! :grouphug:

what happened to the post I made earlier about a BOG on Dec 9 from liz something who was going to cancel?

why were they deleted?:confused3

I had a post last week get deleted too. It was about a ADR I had at Tusker House that I would swap with someone else who had an earlier time.

I guess maybe because she asked about "trading" instead of just a cancellation?

I had said if she didn't find a trade I would like to try coordinate the cancel... isn't that allowed?

I don't think it is allowed to request a reservation of any sort, you may only post that you are going to cancel.

cancelling lunch at CRT for December 6 at 1:30. Party of 4

Will cancel by 9:00 pm or willing to coordinate. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Anyone interested in a Chef Mickey reservation? 12/5 at 6:45 pm for 6 people. Let me know and I will try and coordinate with you. I never attempted this before so........

I'm at work, so it may be on hour or so before I can response to a PM or post from here.

Anyone interested in a Chef Mickey reservation? 12/5 at 6:45 pm for 6 people. Let me know and I will try and coordinate with you. I never attempted this before so........

I'm at work, so it may be on hour or so before I can response to a PM or post from here.

I'd love to coordinate!

Keep trying for BOG reservations. Been trying for weeks and just got one the first week if December. Made my day magical.

Will be canceling prime time on Wed 12/4 at 3pm if anyone wants it. PM me to cooredate.

Keep trying for BOG reservations. Been trying for weeks and just got one the first week if December. Made my day magical.

Will be canceling prime time on Wed 12/4 at 3pm if anyone wants it. PM me to cooredate.

Congrats on getting BoG!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter