December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

What happened? Does anyone else think they opened the third room for dinner now?

I can't believe it! I was able to change my reservation for 4 to one for 7 on Jan 1!!! There were several different times open. Merry Christmas to me!!!!!:cool1: I love this board!:worship:

Laurie

We grabbed a ressie for BOG dinner for our Christmas week trip too! I never thought we could eat there since we didn't decide that we are going until 2 weeks ago!:cool1:

Thanks December DISers!

Yay! Count me in as someone that was also able to finally snag a BOG for next week! So happy!!

Literally said "oh my god" out loud to just myself when I checked and so many times were available! Haha :)

Very interesting I was checking my two Mk days for dinning reservations hoping to get Tony's (I know but by three girls love it) and BOG showing up all over the place 12/27 and 12/30 multiply times 6:20pm and 6:30PM came up for five. For anyone still wanting one check quickly

Thank you!!! I too was able to get one for the 27th!!! I have been trying for months. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I forgot all about this reservation I made before we canceled our trip.

It's a 6:35pm Ohana for 3. I'm going to keep it until the end of the day, so if you need it please PM me! I'll be happy to coordinate a time tonight to drop it.

Edited: Duh! It's the 15th

Wahooo got a BOG for 6 on the 18th at 6.00pm there was still one at 6.15 if anyone was looking for that.

I know we can't ask for specific reservations but if anyone canceled a dinner in the MK when you scored a BOG can you post.

Cheers

I have a table for 2 at BOG for Dec 18 at 4:15. I have to cancel soon so if anyone would like it, let me know!

Thank you so much for the notice!!! I managed to get BOG on 12/26, I have been trying for months. I now have Crystal Palace on 12/26 at 5:45 for 3 to cancel. Let me know if you are interested!

Thank you so much for the notice!!! I managed to get BOG on 12/26, I have been trying for months. I now have Crystal Palace on 12/26 at 5:45 for 3 to cancel. Let me know if you are interested!

thanks but we arrive late the 26th

Just got my Tony's on 12/30 and had to cancel
'Ohana
Reservation for 5 Guests on Monday, December 30, 2013
7:45 PM - Dinner

Hi everyone!

I need to cancel a reservation for Le Cellier for 2 on Friday, December 27 at 3:45 pm. Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll be happy to coordinate times.

I just modified my reservation and released 4 seats at Teppan Edo for 12/31 at 8:50 PM.

Argh- missed the flurry of bog reservations today, and looks like now the site is down for maintenance! Argh, hope there are still some left when it comes back! Thanks to everybody for letting us know about the openings!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter