December 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Somebody just cancelled Tomorrowland Dessert Party reservations for tonight 12/20 !

(Now if somebody would just cancel 12/22...)

Looking for _______________ Ressies for 2

just a friendly reminder not to ask for reservations - it's against the rules of thread. Your post will likely be deleted. Please read the first post of the thread for details. Thanks.

I will be canceling a Crystal Palace for 12/25 at 8:15 am 4 people. We ended up getting a later breakfast that day. We are leaving tonight so I will be on and off the boards all day. Please send me a PM if interested to set up a time to coordinate.

Hello All-
Don't feel too sorry for me, but we just decided to add Christmas at Disneyworld to our long planned South Florida vacation. Of course I have NO reservations for anything! I just discovered and joined DIS boards to get some advice from the pros. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We'd promised my DD (7) that we'd do Cinderella's castle the next time we were in Disney:( I know that won't happen but have to have something. (as if a last minute trip to Disneyworld for Christmas isn't enough) We'll be there 12/23-12/26.

Thanks in advance!
Hockeymom808
DS Jacob (10) DS Andrew (7) DD Olivia (7)

Just cancelled. Chef Mickeys for Christmas Day 7:35pm party of 4. Hope someone on here can use it. I have to work Christmas night now :(

I will be canceling a Crystal Palace for 12/25 at 8:15 am 4 people. We ended up getting a later breakfast that day. We are leaving tonight so I will be on and off the boards all day. Please send me a PM if interested to set up a time to coordinate.

Posting this one more time... Will cancel tonight if no takers.

Will be canceling a tomorrow land dessert party 12/28 for 4. Can cancel today or tomorrow. Going 12/24 instead!

Just canceled.

Just got back from vacation. Thanks everyone for supporting this thread and allowing us to pick some nice ADRs.

I have the following to cancel:
12/26 Be Our Guest at 5:10 PM for 3
12/31 Liberty Tree Tavern at 5:25 for 4
12/31 Tony's at 7:00 for 3

I am leaving in 2 days and will be busy tonight and tomorrow so I will cancel all of these in around 5 hours if nobody wants to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter