December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a Crystal Palace reservation for 3 people on 12/23 at 3:35PM. Let me know if anyone is interested in coordinating! :)

Just Cancelled

Tusker House Restaurant
Date: Monday, December 31, 2012
Time: 1:45 p.m.
Party Size: 3 Guests

Just cancelled the following. They were all for 7 people.

17th: 1900 PF at 10:15 am
17th: Coral Reef at 12:10 pm
19th: WCC at 6:15 pm
20th: CRT at 4:00 pm
21st: 1900 PF at 9:40 am

Good luck!

Oh no!! CRT...4PM...come back to me. :worried:

If someone has CRT (for at least 6 people) that they plan to cancel on Dec 20 around this time, please PM me. Thanks!

FINALLY got my 'Ohana for the time and party size that we want! :banana:

So, I will be canceling these:

12/14 'Ohana 5:10pm party of 6

12/14 'Ohana 8:05pm party of 5

PM me if you want to coordinate. I will cancel this evening if I don't receive a PM to coordinate before then.

i have a 10:30 am chef mickey adr for dec 16 if anyone has breakfast for dec 14 anytime after 9:30 if we can someone cancel and switch ;)

I know the likelyhood is slim to nothing, but if anyone sees a CRT for dinner on Jan. 7th (for 6) I would be so appreciative of a heads-up! It's dd birthday and her special request for dinner. princess:

Cancelled Bistro de Paris (will be new restaurant and we are disappointed by the menu) Dec. 29 at 5:45pm party of 4
and Yak and Yeti Dec. 31 party of 4 at 12:30pm

There is a Le Cellier on 12/16 at 2:15 for at least 3! I snagged one for myself, but there is still availability!

Update: Gone! :)

I got the reservations for le cellier for lunch. saved myself 4 dining credits, yay! thanks for the heads up :D

therefore, i will be cancelling my other reservation for le cellier in about one hour (approximately 8:05-8:30 PM).

le cellier - party of 4 - december 19, 2012 - 7:15 PM

undecided about whether to cancel cinderella's royal table for lunch

december 20 - party of 2 - 2:05 PM. just happened upon the opening earlier today but was hoping to seat a table of 4. i will definitely post beforehand if cancelling the reservation within the next few days

FINALLY got my 'Ohana for the time and party size that we want! :banana:

So, I will be canceling these:

12/14 'Ohana 5:10pm party of 6

12/14 'Ohana 8:05pm party of 5

PM me if you want to coordinate. I will cancel this evening if I don't receive a PM to coordinate before then.

These have now been canceled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter