December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled a lunchtime FANTASMIC! dining package on Dec. 22 at Brown Derby - lunch time was 1:05 (we got an ADR for Xmas Day instead).

Also cancelled a lunch (1:30) at Nine Dragons and a dinner (8:10) at Tokyo Dining for December 25.

Yes, we're switching planned parks to do Epcot on the 22nd and HS on Xmas Day. Hope everyone else there this week has a wonderful time!

just cancelled Crystal Palace for tomorrow 12/20 at 6:20pm for party of 6
Hope someone can grab this...MVMCP nite too!

Going to cancel my Dec 17 8:05 CP ressie today, if anyone wants it. It was pre-park opening but with hours change no longer is.
8.gif

TennHokies said:
We dined at BOG this past Sunday night - and yes it was a wonderful experience. I'm posting here for those still looking for a diner ADR to let you know we saw the resturant take walk-ups reservations about an hour before the Christmas party for those with wristbands. I heard two different parties in front of me, as we were checking, obtain 7:30 ADRs. This was followed immediately by loud excited screaming. :cool1:

Don't know if that's a party night only thing but wanted to pass along the information. Good luck all.

When we were checking in on the 17th (non-party night) some asked about walk ups and at that time they had 4 tables available for walk up

Don't you hate it when you finally see an open reservation, and you go to get it, and then you forget your sign in password, and then it's gone......:sad1:

Edit: I was able to go back a couple of hours later and get it. Never give up on ADRs!

If anyone has a CRT for 12/26 or 12/27 I would be very grateful! I am new to ARD's and didn't realize the huge demand for CRT until it was too late... Let me know if you can help. Thank you!

I have a CRT for 12/25 at 9:25pm party of 4 that I will cancel. Any takers here? I will be cancelling at 10:30 EST.

Tony's reservation for 12/30 at 11:40am for 3 people. As of right now, there are no lunch reservations in the MK for this date. It's 11:45 right now - I'll cancel it around 12:30, if anyone's interested.

For what it's worth, there were a couple empty tables near us last Saturday night the 15th, in the West Wing. Contrary to my theory that they had overbooked November and December, he says they did not overbook at all. In fact, he said that because they had been having some no-shows, they would be overbooking from here forward.

That does seem odd to me given that initially they did not require a CC hold, but they most certainly do now.

Anyway, I'm guessing that's why the 4 walk-up tables.

Hello! I will be canceling a ressie for 'Ohana on New Year's Eve (12/31) at 4:30 pm for 5 people. I will be canceling tomorrow (morning or early afternoon), so please PM me if you would like to coordinate a time!

:)

Sorry for not being able to post these first, but I just cancelled the following for 12/25

Garden Grill
6:45PM

Crystal Palace
7:50PM

If anyone has a CRT for 12/26 or 12/27 I would be very grateful! I am new to ARD's and didn't realize the huge demand for CRT until it was too late... Let me know if you can help. Thank you!

Just cancelled CRT at 10:10am on 12/26 party of 4. Good luck!!

for those looking, i walked up to BOG on 12/21 and was able to get seated right away and was offered additional times for reservations that very night. it's worth a shot. i went up around 4:30 pm, so maybe getting there early is a good idea

merry christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter