Dec 08 Waitlist thread

this is it... nothing... no dvc for this trip... can you believe this... wait listed forever and nothing came about... have a good trip peeps....

Just cancelled tomorrow to check out on 12th at AKV Sav ded studio as I had a kidney stone appear. Have been in hospital all day and am not fit to fly :(

Hope this makes someones vacation complete :)

Claire ;)

Just cancelled tomorrow to check out on 12th at AKV Sav ded studio as I had a kidney stone appear. Have been in hospital all day and am not fit to fly :(

Claire ;)

:grouphug: Hope you feel better soon!! That is really awful!!:wizard:

Tomorrow morning I'm going to cancel my OKW studio 12/4-12/8. Hopefully this will help a DISer.

I just couldn't justify spending $$ on vacation - too many holiday items to worry about.

Have a great visit to everyone who's going this December!!

Claire ;)

I hope that you feel better. :hug:

Tomorrow morning I'm going to cancel my OKW studio 12/4-12/8. Hopefully this will help a DISer.

I just couldn't justify spending $$ on vacation - too many holiday items to worry about.

Have a great visit to everyone who's going this December!!

I'm sorry to hear that you canceled your trip. :sad1:

Claire ;)

Oh Claire! Get well soon!!!!

Debbie

Claire ;)

I'm sorry to read this. Get well soon.
Bobbi:grouphug:

Not sure if I got one of Claire's canceled days or not, BUT my WL for an AKV Savannah View Studio Jambo came thru for 12/6!:cool1: We had a ressie for AKV standard studio, but was hoping to get a savannah view. At least one of my waitlists actually came thru! :headache: We have been on the WL for a 2 Bdrm at the BCV, BWV and VWL since the exact day of my 7 month mark. :sad2: Guess we will try out our actual "home" of SSR.

Just got cleared for December 31 and Jan 1 & 2. Been on the list at OKW since June. Still wating for December 30. I have cash back up.

I had just about given up hope and was getting ready to cancel

There's no waitlist for the 7th anymore, and all that's left as far as studios at AKV is memebers cash. Too rich for me, I may still try tomorrow, but after that I lose my money at Pop. Still for a search that began on November 3rd, I'm just glad to be at WDW...Pop and then AKV value studio.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Originally Posted by Claire L
Just cancelled tomorrow to check out on 12th at AKV Sav ded studio as I had a kidney stone appear. Have been in hospital all day and am not fit to fly
Thank goodness it happened before you left. I passed a kidney stone while on a disney vacation. At first, I thought I had pulled something in my back. It wasn't any fun. I hope you will feel better soon.:hug:

QUICK UPDATE: CALL NOW!

If you're looking for 12/6 -12/11 at AKV 1BR SV, it's available.

I just cancelled those nights. 12/7 was a cash night, everything else was points.

Go get 'em! :) pixiedust:

Thank goodness it happened before you left. I passed a kidney stone while on a disney vacation. At first, I thought I had pulled something in my back. It wasn't any fun. I hope you will feel better soon.:hug:

Yes wouldn't have been much fun on a 9 hour flight and would of probably been diverted if taken ill on the flight!

Claire ;)

Not sure if I got one of Claire's canceled days or not, BUT my WL for an AKV Savannah View Studio Jambo came thru for 12/6!:cool1: We had a ressie for AKV standard studio, but was hoping to get a savannah view. At least one of my waitlists actually came thru! :headache: We have been on the WL for a 2 Bdrm at the BCV, BWV and VWL since the exact day of my 7 month mark. :sad2: Guess we will try out our actual "home" of SSR.

Congratulations on 1 day coming through!

Just got cleared for December 31 and Jan 1 & 2. Been on the list at OKW since June. Still wating for December 30. I have cash back up.

I had just about given up hope and was getting ready to cancel

Congratulations!

There's no waitlist for the 7th anymore, and all that's left as far as studios at AKV is memebers cash. Too rich for me, I may still try tomorrow, but after that I lose my money at Pop. Still for a search that began on November 3rd, I'm just glad to be at WDW...Pop and then AKV value studio.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Good luck calling tomorrow.

QUICK UPDATE: CALL NOW!

If you're looking for 12/6 -12/11 at AKV 1BR SV, it's available.

I just cancelled those nights. 12/7 was a cash night, everything else was points.

Go get 'em! :) pixiedust:

Sorry to hear that you canceled.

I officially cancelled our trip today. My oldest could not go with us so we are going in July instead. It sure was hard to do though. If our waitlist had ever come through for the beginning of the trip I probably would have done both trips but we were going to miss the Christmas decorations anyway. I will try to reschedule a Christmas trip for next year.

Yesterday I got my Dec 11th at BWV-S...but I am still waiting on anywhere for 7/8th together in a studio or 1brm but no luck dispite frequent calls-5 a day...I am having a little luck....hope that something shows up tomorrow.

I just went online and found out my wl for a studio anywhere was filled for Dec 13 to 16 - we are staying at SSR :cool1: I have only been on it for just over a month and when I called yesterday there was still nothing available. Perhaps they gave it to me to stop me from calling daily :lmao: :rotfl2:

Now to cancel my cash ressie for POR

I forgot to call yesterday, but I'll be calling this morning right at 9am to cancel OKW 12/4-12/8 studio. Just a heads up in case anyone wants to call and snag it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter