Debt Dumpers - 2015

We did tell our insurance that it was the neighbors tree, they said it's an act of God & the neighbors arent liable. We will bring it up again when the adjuster comes out. Not one branch hit their property. I have crappy luck.

K Reile- it was not me on 13 ABC, but there was tons of trees down around me according to the recovery team. They had more houses around me to go to. Do you live in Toledo?

No. I live south of Findlay

Seriously? I would've been over there in a millisecond to make sure you were ok!!! Some people, that is just.....wrong!!!!

Seriously? I would've been over there in a millisecond to make sure you were ok!!! Some people, that is just.....wrong!!!!

Maybe I need to move to Canada then...it's only like 45min-1 hr from my house...you sound like a neighbor I need...

Well I'm not too far from you then! You didn't get any big storms down there? My aunt & uncle own a campground in Findlay, it's called Shady Lake.
No we didn't get it too bad. We lost power Tuesday because it was around us but we didn't get anything

ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER!!!!!!

We had a storm here, a GIANT tree from my neighbors house fell on my house. I have a hole in my garage & my bedroom roof- rain coming inside. My bed saturated in rain water. My skylight cracked in my den. My patio set & grille smashed to smithereens. My big paver patio stones upturned like tombstones. Plus the giant tree overtaking my yard.

I was in my bedroom when it happened. I thought I was going to die, honest to God. I have been crying all day as I was so scared.

Oh & the icing on the cake, we have to pay the $1000 deductible for my neighbors tree on my home as it's an act of God situation.

Yikes! So glad you are okay. Last summer our house was hit by lightning. Thank God there was no fire. I can still hear the boom. It came in through the satellite dish so most of our electronics were destroyed. We also had a $1000 deductible. It was a summer of hassle dealing with the adjuster and replacing items.

Last summer our house was hit by lightning. Thank God there was no fire. I can still hear the boom. It came in through the satellite dish so most of our electronics were destroyed. We also had a $1000 deductible. It was a summer of hassle dealing with the adjuster and replacing items.

Yikes! Lucky there was no fire but dang that had to be a pain dealing with the adjuster and replacing all of your electronics!

Great news on my house - buyer's final walk through was today and they want to close two days early if possible. Waiting to hear back from the closing attorney to see if this will be possible. Fingers crossed! My countdown may have just gone down to 2 days!!

Great news on my house - buyer's final walk through was today and they want to close two days early if possible. Waiting to hear back from the closing attorney to see if this will be possible. Fingers crossed! My countdown may have just gone down to 2 days!!
:cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana::cheer2::banana:

Yikes! So glad you are okay. Last summer our house was hit by lightning. Thank God there was no fire. I can still hear the boom. It came in through the satellite dish so most of our electronics were destroyed. We also had a $1000 deductible. It was a summer of hassle dealing with the adjuster and replacing items.

Thank you! I'm also dreading all of this construction & replacing items. $1000 deductible for something that's not your fault is a total bummer.

Yikes! Lucky there was no fire but dang that had to be a pain dealing with the adjuster and replacing all of your electronics!
Yep, we lost 3 Tvs, 3 Directv receivers, our router, the Wii, a sound bar, and strangely landscaping lights. Even more strangely the PC was okay????

Yep, we lost 3 Tvs, 3 Directv receivers, our router, the Wii, a sound bar, and strangely landscaping lights. Even more strangely the PC was okay????

That does seem like tons of electronics. It took months to straighten it out? Such a bummer

That does seem like tons of electronics. It took months to straighten it out? Such a bummer
It literally took months. Because we had to buy some things out of pocket, deal with adjuster appointments and forms, arrange for different installers to come it took forever to sort out. We still have the broken sound bar hanging up, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter