DDC XXXII: A Dole Whip in Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
AirGoofy said:
Good to hear that business is good enough to have those type of decisions.

I figure if I'm already up to my a&$ in alligators I may as well. The first choice location would be a breakfast/ lunch location and my current place is a lunch/dinner place. So potentially I could put some hours in both places...... Now just to find a nightclub and I could be 24hrs a day. Lol

twokids0204 said:
If I do it would be tomorrow evening, around your dinner rush...

I am dropping DS off for the weekend, he is camping at Warsaw Caves, then turning around and heading home.

So if there's time on the way there I'll try to stop in.

He comes home Sunday, but another family is going to bring him back. We are carpooling... :drive: :drive:

I will be the guy running around in the kitchen wearing the Mickey cap!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

A day behind so sorry for the delays. Between work crazy and taking almost 24 hours to get over the Blackhawks debacle last night..... Oh, and for you Dads with daughters not dating yet and think you can do anything about it, good luck and let me know how that works for ya.

Hi all.. Figured it was time that I do this and stop lurking. I'm Justin. Born and raised in Central, Fl but been living in Queens, NY for the past 10+ years. Married with a little girl. Been a huge Disney fan from the beginning and now I get to show it off to the little one. Wife not as big of a fan, but since my daughter is, we easily win with where we get to vacation!! Lets see, what else?? Well I am a Staff development trainer and strength coach...I love BBQ and just about any kind of sandwich and beer, Bourbon, and Diet Pepsi. Besides Disney, I'm an Apple, sports and movie nut and even though Ive lived here for 10 years and married to a born and bred NY-er I'm still completely out of place in the North East. Think that's about it for now. Oh, not exactly sure when Ill be in WDW next... More than likely November (birthday is 11/8 and little one's is 11/11) but I may be there in Jun as well!
Welcome to our little clam bake
OWWWWWW! Two teeth out instead of one, filing and temp caps on a couple of others, Was in the chair for three hours. I just want to just curl up in a ball and die. The worse thing is I need to go back next month.
Sorry about the tooth situation hope the Heat victory helped with the pain
Big news today, decided to get rid of my old Dakota and moved on to a 2013 Dodge Dart. The gas savings alone should make up for the monthly car payment we now have. :rotfl2:
Congrats

Been talking with the family. My 20 years will be locked in July 2015 - 2 more years. I'm trying to talk to the family into moving near Orlando. My only obstacles are employment, income, and housing. :lmao:

I figure if I'm already up to my a&$ in alligators I may as well. The first choice location would be a breakfast/ lunch location and my current place is a lunch/dinner place. So potentially I could put some hours in both places...... Now just to find a nightclub and I could be 24hrs a day. Lol

Sounds busy. If you were near WDW, then I would apply for job.

I've got one graduating and dating, another learning to drive. Thank goodness for the seven year old. I've learned my lesson and I'm never going to let her do either one. :rolleyes1

Mail me some if that secret formula when you're done.

Been talking with the family. My 20 years will be locked in July 2015 - 2 more years. I'm trying to talk to the family into moving near Orlando. My only obstacles are employment, income, and housing. :lmao: Sounds busy. If you were near WDW, then I would apply for job. Mail me some if that secret formula when you're done.

I am so rooting for you to move to Orlando!!

Good morning from Warsaw!!

Very long day yesterday, but so worth it. The kids are ours. The official paper won't be done until 6/6, but we have the judges decision. Have to tell the new kids that I'm leaving on Sunday :(

The good news is we are closer to startling our new normal. So thankful we have friends we can stay with. I had real coffee today and not the Nescafé crap :)

Morning

Very long day yesterday, but so worth it. The kids are ours. The official paper won't be done until 6/6, but we have the judges decision. Have to tell the new kids that I'm leaving on Sunday :(

The good news is we are closer to startling our new normal. So thankful we have friends we can stay with. I had real coffee today and not the Nescafé crap :)

WooHoo! Congrats! Saw the first portrait on FB, looking very good.

I am so rooting for you to move to Orlando!!

Me too. Now, just that employment and housing thing.

Congratulations and continued prayers throughout the remainder of the process and travel home.

Again, congratulations. You need to update your tagline to reflect the new additions. Safe travels back.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Went on your blog yesterday to see if there was an update, then logged in to Facebook and saw the good news. Congratulations!

Congrats! Safe travels home, when will the rest of the family be joining you?

Congratulations David! Such an exciting time. We're thrilled for you guys.

That's awesome David... Congratulations!!!

Now... does this mean your wife is going to have to return to the US alone with 6 kids???? :eek: :scared1: :eek: :scared1:

If so, thoughts and prayers for her. :rotfl2: :lmao:

‘Morning all…
Seems like the vast majority of folks down this way took today off work.
Still trying to figure out just why I didn’t make that same decision.

Congratulations! A legal win and a cup of real coffee. It’s gonn’a be a good day.
A toast to your families impending new normal; may it grow to be the exactly what each of you needs it to be.

And in case you haven't seen it on Facebook, DisDad SouthernTaz and his family were the park opening family!

Congrats to them. That must have been very cool indeed.
Especially for the kids.

And in case you haven't seen it on Facebook, DisDad SouthernTaz and his family were the park opening family!

:woohoo: Very cool!

‘Morning all…
Seems like the vast majority of folks down this way took today off work.
Still trying to figure out just why I didn’t make that same decision.

You've been missing a lot of work lately.

Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

Congratsulations! very exciting news for your family! :thumbsup2

They have the live stream from Main Street up and running again for the 24 hour Rock Your Disney Side. Just realized I am 8 days away from the World. Whoo Hooo!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-disney-side-party-inside-magic-kingdom-park/

Jealous!!! I still have to wait till December. but I am also planning two trips, doing a 3 nights cruise then a few park days in Oct 2015, so I keep my mind occulpied :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter