DCL & WDW scrap layouts- here are 114!!

BRAVO! You are very talented! My favorite & from which I plan to "borrow" some ideas was your Hollywood Studios section. I haven't done a cruise yet, but I know where to look when I do;)

I have so many to share, I need to get organized & post some like you did. It would be cool if there were an ideas file with picture of completed pages. I can get my husband to help post pictures of mine, but I'm by no means technosavy enough to aid in accomplishing anything of the sort unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing!

BRAVO! You are very talented! My favorite & from which I plan to "borrow" some ideas was your Hollywood Studios section. I haven't done a cruise yet, but I know where to look when I do;)

I have so many to share, I need to get organized & post some like you did. It would be cool if there were an ideas file with picture of completed pages. I can get my husband to help post pictures of mine, but I'm by no means technosavy enough to aid in accomplishing anything of the sort unfortunately.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks!! I added mine to photobucket and then added them here- it took me a while to get the hang of it. LOL

I really enjoyed looking through your pages!!! You did an awesome job!!!!

I love your pages!!! I've already scrapped my Disney Cruise from 2008 but I'm working on a WDW 2009 trip and a Bahamas Cruise (Norwegian) from this past July. Your album has given me a few ideas to use in my own albums. I LOVE the tic tac toe one the best. That's so original and a great way to get a lot of pictures on a layout!!!

I love your pages!!! I've already scrapped my Disney Cruise from 2008 but I'm working on a WDW 2009 trip and a Bahamas Cruise (Norwegian) from this past July. Your album has given me a few ideas to use in my own albums. I LOVE the tic tac toe one the best. That's so original and a great way to get a lot of pictures on a layout!!!

Thanks alot!! I am in the process of scrapbooking 2 Disney trips we just took in August and September. I did a Scrapbook Dream vacation at Disney in August, and a cruise and Disney trip with family in September- so definitely more to come- probably after Christmas!!

Thanks alot!! I am in the process of scrapbooking 2 Disney trips we just took in August and September. I did a Scrapbook Dream vacation at Disney in August, and a cruise and Disney trip with family in September- so definitely more to come- probably after Christmas!!

What's this?

What's this?

It's a company that does scrapbooking events all over- basically a 3 day crop- or less- you can kind of make your own package depending on how long you can stay. They had one at Disney- we stayed at Contemporary resort- some meals are also included in the package. There are a bunch of us dis-sers that went- here's the link to the thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2544879
We had so much fun!!!! I got around 80 pages together!! I went with 2 friends and we flew down a day early and stayed at Bay Lake(I'm a DVC member), we went to MK on Thursday, and then cropped from Friday to Sunday. Loved it!!

So I've already commented on how great your album is, but now I'm wondering how soon before we see some new stuff from your recent trips!!! I do plan on scraplifting some of them!!!! We booked a Disney cruise on the new Fantasy for next June, so I have soooo many ideas!!! Can't wait.

We are on day 2 of snow days here. I guess that's what 2 feet of snow will do. So after looking through your album again, it has inspired me to get some stuff done today, so my plans are to get some scrapbooking done. I do have a couple questions though....

Just wondering where you got some of the papers.....the one that has writing all over it (it says pineapple) I love that one. And I LOVE the pages that you did with different square papers as a background. I love how all the papers were co-ordinating. Did you just use scraps are is this one of the classes that you took!!!

Can't wait to see more.

Wow,

Your pages are wonderful. Making some mental notes here. I still haven't scrapped my September 1-5, 2008 Magic trip!!! Thanks for sharing. By the way, where did you get the Tower of Terror paper?

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie

Mousememories sells the Tower of Terror Paper. I had to find it as well after I saw the layout.

Great job on the pages, they are awesome!!

So I've already commented on how great your album is, but now I'm wondering how soon before we see some new stuff from your recent trips!!! I do plan on scraplifting some of them!!!! We booked a Disney cruise on the new Fantasy for next June, so I have soooo many ideas!!! Can't wait.

We are on day 2 of snow days here. I guess that's what 2 feet of snow will do. So after looking through your album again, it has inspired me to get some stuff done today, so my plans are to get some scrapbooking done. I do have a couple questions though....

Just wondering where you got some of the papers.....the one that has writing all over it (it says pineapple) I love that one. And I LOVE the pages that you did with different square papers as a background. I love how all the papers were co-ordinating. Did you just use scraps are is this one of the classes that you took!!!

Can't wait to see more.

That square one was a class- but alot of time I use ideas from the class and just use different paper and all and make different layouts- I did a dance page for my daughter with the same style. The pineapple paper was creative imaginations I think- it was a Hawaii type theme. I like it too. I will be at an all day crop this weekend scrapbooking my Scrappers Dream Vacation that I took with my friends at Disney. Plus I have been working on the DCL/WDW album I took with my family in September. So lots to come!!

That square one was a class- but alot of time I use ideas from the class and just use different paper and all and make different layouts- I did a dance page for my daughter with the same style. The pineapple paper was creative imaginations I think- it was a Hawaii type theme. I like it too. I will be at an all day crop this weekend scrapbooking my Scrappers Dream Vacation that I took with my friends at Disney. Plus I have been working on the DCL/WDW album I took with my family in September. So lots to come!!

Soooo cannot wait to see what's to come!!! I really wish we had scrapbooking stores in my area but the closest is a little over an hour away. I actually went to that one for the first time last week. Maybe one weekend when they have a big crop, I'll grab my mom & friend and head up there. Make a day out of it. But an all day crop sounds wonderful!!!

Have a great time at the crop and please post your layouts AS SOON AS you get home!!! LOL

Soooo cannot wait to see what's to come!!! I really wish we had scrapbooking stores in my area but the closest is a little over an hour away. I actually went to that one for the first time last week. Maybe one weekend when they have a big crop, I'll grab my mom & friend and head up there. Make a day out of it. But an all day crop sounds wonderful!!!

Have a great time at the crop and please post your layouts AS SOON AS you get home!!! LOL

I will!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter