• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATW for PCC 2.0-Friday, December 17th

Well I cant make the cruise but I can do this. So add me and DH (Gene) most likely Ethan tagging along too.

Yeah!!!!!
We are sooooo in!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Chris and I will be there. Just gotta find a locker big enough to hold all the kids. ;)
We have to do the same thing! I think we are going to stick the smaller one with the bigger one so mommy and daddy can go play with their friends and come "home" tipsy. :rolleyes1 You'll be reading about us in the "bad parents" book. But I'm totally okay with that.
I'm going to miss you, you party animal.
So excited Shanan and Jason will there and of course, Yvette and Emiel - it wouldn't be the same with Yvette and her flashlight :)

Thanks for organizing this Paul! My DH Ken says I can't do another DATW without him so it looks like two are on us too.

We'll be there, wish we could have done the last one too :sad1:

Shame some of you won't make it but we'll have to make up for that on the ship :yay:

I'm pretty sure Vinny and I will be there. We only stayed for a little while at last month's DATW because it was cold and my kids weren't having much fun.. They kept saying, "we're just going to walk and stop, and walk and stop???...." so, I'm going to have to see about a big locker too ;).

1. Launchpad11B
  2. Cocowum :love:
  3. Kab407 :lovestruc
  4. ADP
  5. sshaw10060
  6. Renysmom
  7. mainegal
  8. shellyminnie
  9. tlcoke
  10. Dodie :lovestruc
  11. Phillip
  12. parrotheadlois
  13. DUHgreg
  14. kathrna
  15. georgemoe
  16. Deb
  17. tickledtink33
  18. Tonya2426 :lovestruc
  19. K5JMH
  20. MinnieGarden
  21. MinnieGarden's Mom
  22. AnneR
  23. DVCsince02 :lovestruc
  24. Chris
Wait one darn minute here....I checked in before Kathy..... First the birthday thing and now this. Wife or no wife....This is mutiny! ;) I give you credit though...You know where your "bread is buttered".

Puck! There's some sort of computer education seminar at the Swalphin the week of the podcast cruise. You need to go to that. I hear it's going to be off the charts.

Well...We can hope can't we. Ruck up and go.

:)

Puck! There's some sort of computer education seminar at the Swalphin the week of the podcast cruise. You need to go to that. I hear it's going to be off the charts.

Well...We can hope can't we. Ruck up and go.

:)

Actually....you know what. We will be at Universal Studios on the 17th. I bet I can make arrangements to be there!! :banana::banana:

Actually....you know what. We will be at Universal Studios on the 17th. I bet I can make arrangements to be there!! :banana::banana:
Now you are playing with our emotions...First you can't go...Now this! Sweet! I'll buy you a glass of champagne in France to celebrate! :cool1:

Please put John and I on the list. We haven't missed one yet, and I don't intend to start now.

Now you are playing with our emotions...First you can't go...Now this! Sweet! I'll buy you a glass of champagne in France to celebrate! :cool1:

Put me down as a attendee! I'm going!!!

Do I have to drink the champagne with my pinkie out?

Yeah!!!!!
We are sooooo in!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I would not miss seeing Yvet and Emiel again. Following the blind woman through Epcot was fun. :lmao:

The following will be there:

Crazydisneyman - Chris
Wife of Crazydisneyman - Kim
CrazyJenny - Crazydisneyman's Mom
Brother of Crazydisneyman - David

Children will be with KidsNightOut person, so bring on the fun! :thumbsup2

And I predict that Don will be there, no matter what.

Hmmm, clever ploy to score a free drink me thinks ;) That Don is sneaky :rolleyes:

Wait one darn minute here....I checked in before Kathy..... First the birthday thing and now this. Wife or no wife....This is mutiny! ;) I give you credit though...You know where your "bread is buttered".

He's got that right Aaron!

Awwwww...I'll buy you another Margarita just to make it up to you.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter