• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATS - Drink Around The Ship!

It appears I missed this thread by about 7 months, but I am captivated by the thought of it. If there's room for us, count me and Debra in, too. I can only imagine what we will see, hear, and do!

Will there be pre-cruise meets, perhaps a DATW at Epcot prior to the cruise?

There is always room!

A thread for a Post Cruise DATW has been started on the main Podcast forum...wonder when it will get switched over to here?

I haven't hear anything of one prior to the cruise, yet.

I probably won't be able to attend DATW, but I can attend DATS! I am going back to read to see what the 411 is on this, but I must admit, I'm looking forward to December.

How many places are there to drink on the ship?
Do you make a stop in everyone's room?
Do you follow the light saber?

Oh DATS sounds wonderful and exotic, count us in. Do we bring our own on the ship? Will the bars fit us all?:confused3

Since I'm the original poster, let me share what I was intending this to be.

I was hoping to recreate an event something similar to Epcot's DATW but on the Wonder. The challenge will be finding some free time in the PCC 2.0 schedule that will accomodate it. We know there will already be some tasting events and then there is the nightly Wavebands get together.

We are just going to have to see what time is available once we get an idea of the schedule later this year.

Until then you can come here and have a cyber drink. :drinking1

I was hoping to recreate an event something similar to Epcot's DATW but on the Wonder. The challenge will be finding some free time in the PCC 2.0 schedule that will accomodate it. We know there will already be some tasting events and then there is the nightly Wavebands get together.

We are just going to have to see what time is available once we get an idea of the schedule later this year.

I have no official information, but given the size of our group, I don't think it will be possible to have quite as many meets as they did on the first one. Ultimately I think that's a good thing because if there was any downside to PCC 1.0, it's that sometimes I felt more like I was at work than on vacation. Don't get me wrong, I loved the meets, but this time around, I might pick and choose what I do a little bit more. Chance are if it involves drinking, I'll be there :rotfl::rotfl:

We'll figure something out George. We may have to break into smaller groups and then make our way around the ship. :confused3 It's going to be great no matter what logistics we decide on. :thumbsup2

Recon Teams:
Whiskey
Oscar
November
Delta
Echo
Romeo

I cant believe it, I announce I'm not going and this thread falls apart! BUMP!

So I'm on 7th deck and plan on a drink in my hand and a ___ in my pocket(you fill it in LOL)

personally I think the Nasau day would be great for this and I think a big trip to senior frogs should be included!!

I cant believe it, I announce I'm not going and this thread falls apart! BUMP!

So I'm on 7th deck and plan on a drink in my hand and a ___ in my pocket(you fill it in LOL)

personally I think the Nasau day would be great for this and I think a big trip to senior frogs should be included!!

I'm going to guess 'wad of cash' is not in the blank. :goodvibes

What is the deal with Senor Frog's? :confused3

Food is available on board for free, so you are not going there to eat, right?

I don't drink much, so you will have to explain it to me, please. Are Senor's drinks a whole lot better?

We'll figure something out George. We may have to break into smaller groups and then make our way around the ship. :confused3 It's going to be great no matter what logistics we decide on. :thumbsup2

OBVIOUSLY we simply drift (or float) from "drink location" to "drink location" starting after 2nd seating dinner (just in case) until somebody falls/jumps overboard and has to be rescued by a Carnival ship... Wait... I've got that backwards...;)

RULE #1 (mainly applies to me) - NO CARRYING OF EXTRA INGREDIENTS ON THE DATS (See: Insulated 64oz mug of Grey Goose...PCC 1.0) It will only impede the group's progress... :rolleyes1

RULE #2 (will apply to me on PCC 2.0) NO LEAVING OF WIVES WHETHER IN NORWAY, INTERNATIONAL WATERS, OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN!!

This means you, ...
SeorJorgesmiley.gif

Senior Frogs is a drinking establishment/pub that's really really fun. They have a DJ, you can get ANY drink you want in a half yard(like the good ole days at EPCOT) and they host events where they do a conga line and pour shots into your mouth out of a bottle as you conga by(they taste good). They have funny signs and merchandise too! The last time we went we had a ball and it was just hte 2 of us. Taking a group would be completely awesome. I highly highly recommend going. If you don't like, you're free to leave of course, but something tells me you'll wanna stay :-) Last tiem I was there I did thriller for them and they gave me all kinds of free liquor! TTW 2.0 people take note!!!

I don't drink much, so you will have to explain it to me, please. Are Senor's drinks a whole lot better?

Don't drink much either. Tho perhaps having a buzz would improve my balance issues. :cool1: Couldn't make them much worse.:lmao:

Senior Frogs is a drinking establishment/pub that's really really fun.

Is sounds like it would be a fun place even if I don't drink. An alternative to going to Atlantis or staying on the ship?

I saw someone wearing a Senor Frog Tshirt at the gym yesterday.

We (my daughter and I) would love to be involved in this, depending on DGD going to the teen club....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter