• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DATS - Drink Around The Ship!

georgemoe

<font color=royalblue>Beverages? There were bevera
Figured this should start somewhere. :)

*** Reserved for future use ***

We can make a stop at my cabin, where I will have a box or two of wine for mass consumption.

Wavebands, Diversions, Cadillac Lounge, Promenade Lounge, Studio Sea, Signals, Cove Cafe. Did I miss any? :rolleyes1

well now that we have a clear ruling that you can take as much booze on the ship as you can carry... this story writes it self

OMgosh - hilarious.

As much fun as we had at Wavebands each night, and the fun we had at DATW - this definitely looks like a must-do at the next cruise.

George, how are you going to keep track of all the people on this thread?? Does Norway ring a bell? You have a tendency to forget people! I'm going to call you once a week to ensure you haven't left Deb anywhere!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We met up with George and Deb at breakfast yesterday. From Deb said, paybacks are a ********. Keep an eye on FB!

I am hoping and praying we re-book next month. If nothing else, I may be looking for a roomie.

Definitely in! :thumbsup2

I am hoping and praying we re-book next month. If nothing else, I may be looking for a roomie.

I'm beginning to think the roomie thing may be better than

1. bring the kids or not? (I have no qualms taking them out of school, it's just do I want to bring them by myself)
2. will dh actually take the vacation time or not? And will he decide within the next 18 months?!?!
3. do I really want to share a room with my mother, who also isn't sure if she's coming or not

How am I supposed to plan this, people?!?! I think DATS will start in my room before we even leave port at this rate :rotfl:

Well *I'm* in :thumbsup2 - I already carried "drink around the ship" in my Polar Pop mug!!! This'll be easier!! :lmao::rotfl2:

George, how are you going to keep track of all the people on this thread?? Does Norway ring a bell? You have a tendency to forget people! I'm going to call you once a week to ensure you haven't left Deb anywhere!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:thumbsup2:rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:

I am so in!!!!

I just saw some of the Karaoke video's and don't want to miss any of the fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter