Date and Rate for 2004?

Took RPH for $157 FAN club rate for April 28-29 (one night before heading to WDW). Could probably get the ENT rate for less, but considering the cost of the book and the FAN club is free, will probably stay with this rate.

I got the Portofino Bay Hotel for $170 Bayview ($155 garden view was also available) using the Entertainment Rate for August 16 - 20th, 2004.

No rooms available at Royal Pacific.

Maggie

Staying at HRH January 9-11. Only paying $99/night thanks to my awesome hook up!

I just changed my HRH garden room reservation for 8/10/04 to 8/14/04 from an Entertainment rate of $189/night to the Fan Club rate of $187/night. It's not a big change, but I just wanted to let everyone know what the latest rate is.

I'm now staying at PBH in a Villa suite for the price of a Deluxe room $209 (FLO Rate). Hopefully I will be able to get that $99 rate again for my next trip to HRH.

May 13, 2004 - $162 Hard Rock Hotel
May 14, 2004 - $192 Hard Rock Hotel
Both are entertainment rates for standard room. uuugh.:(

Dec 3rd and 4th - RP stnd $142.00 fan club rate (ent was 153.-)
FYI - waterview was 157.- fan club

After reading thru this thread, I decided to check the Loews site for my dates (7/15-7/18/2004).

The rates for PBH, 2Q, Garden View were $202/night with the FanClub rate. That was $27/night lower than the HotelKingdom rate that I had reserved at earlier this year. Even a Bay View at $217/night was a better rate.

So, I canceled the HotelKingdom ressie and we're now booked for 3 nights with a Bay View for less than I would have spent to have a Garden View!

I also feel a little better dealing directly with Loews instead of using a middleman. Now all I have to do is find my Fan Club and Loews First Cards!

Thank you, everyone!

Currently have $152.00/nt for 8/20 & 8/21/04 at RPR w/the Entertainment card.

I checked rates for Hard Rock for June 26-July2 and was quoted Fan Club rate of 187.00 per night.

So is there any rhyme or reason to the different discount rates for 2004? Which seem to be offering the better rates? ENT, FAN, or other?

I think it depends on the time that you are going. Higher traffic times don't have as good rates as lower traffic times. AS for my date of March 20-March 26 the ENT rate is $202 and fan club $187. I got an even better rate on hotel kingdom for $151.20 when they were having an awesome sale-over 40% off rack room rates!!!

Portofino 8/15/04 to 8/18/04 - $155 plus tax, Garden View Room.
Fan Club was quoted as $187 plus tax.

Royal Pacific was not available for those dates.

Lou

I'm bummed. Dec. 19-23 HRH poolview $179 Fan Club! We stayed comparable dates last year and our e-rate was $135! I hope I can get a better rate before that trip comes around. Why Oh why didn't I book it in November when everyone was getting those great e-rates?! Someone please tell me the AP rates are not out yet.

Boy, I can relate to that. I've been waiting for fan club rates for RPR club level for 10 days in July. So far, all I've been seeing is $319 a night with or without the code.....bad sign . I DID look at the Universal Vacations thing using the fan club and it gives a $400+ discount for the land and $200+ for the air part. I haven't been able to figure out the exact room cost doing it that way because it combines air/hotel as one price. I'm a Lowe's Gold member and am still trying to figure out what kind of "Suite Upgrade" would be included. It was almost easier planning last year's trip before I knew of all the discount possibilities...now I don't want to miss out on any choices! lol 5 degrees outside today so it's a good day to stay in and plan for Florida some more!

I have 2 rooms booked at PBH thru Hotel Kingdom. Will I still get the "goodies" as a Loews First member?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter