• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Date and Rate for 2004?

Spidey, Spidey, what kind of rate is that? Exercise patience, my friend, patience! We are planning a May trip, and I'm refusing to book until AP rates come out. All DISers together!

Rates are for HRH, garden view

January 31 - no ENT rate available AAA- rate of $176
February 1 & 2 ENT rate $134.

Michelle in MA

Royal Pacific Resort.........May 29 - June 6, 2004

$168 ENT rate for weekend
$144 ENT rate for weekdays

We're seriously thinking about dropping 4 of these nights and staying offsite.

AlexandNessa-

LOL!!!!! I actually let it cancel. I can't see myself paying that either.....so they reduce the entertainment rates, offer aph rates, or I change dates!!!!

Good for you, Spidey! It sounds like some on the boards are disappointed in the rates and are cutting their stays or considering an off-site stay (staying onsite is no longer cheaper than buying FOTL and staying off-site @ these rates!). I'm hoping the views of the few on this board reflect that of the many, and UO sees a lot of last minute cancellations, be it partial or whole trip. THEN, maybe maybe some better rates will open up because they'll realize they overestimated demand at the current pricing levels.

RPR = Standard 2 rooms - 8 people

December 31st $197 =AAA (We might drop this, I can think of alot I can do with $400 for 1 night.
January 1,2004 = $164.25 Hotel Kingdom
January 2nd = $126.75 Hotel Kingdom
January 3rd = $126.75 Hotel Kingdom

We saved TONS by booking with hptelkingdom as there was only the AAA discount available for our dates. I have been on pins and needles waiting to catch a break, and thank goodness we did. I would have a hard time paying $1700 for 4 nights hotel.
Now, what I am to do with December 31st?
What close offsite hotel would be good? I figured it wouldn't hurt us to lose FOTL that day, it will probably be a mad house anyways, and it is traveling day for some of our party, getting to the hotel around 1pm.
Thanks for any advice you might have!!

April 30, May 1 RPR Standard room $169 through Hotel Kingdom. Lowes stated these dates are booked up at all hotels because of a convention, although Hotel Kingdom seems to have rooms.

RPR -AUGUST 7-21

1st week: 344$ for 8 nights
2nd week: 304$ for 6 nights

was told that there was an event on the first week. that's why the price is higher.

FAN rate will come out eventually

Lgaston:

I'm confused by your post. These rates seem too high to be per night rates, but are, obviously, too low to be for the entire stay. Can you clarify please.

Thank you.

April 9-20,Hard Rock, 249. for kid suite.I am a Plat Loews and I booked the room in June and received a upgrade for standard rate at that time.

Originally posted by antmaril
Lgaston:

I'm confused by your post. These rates seem too high to be per night rates, but are, obviously, too low to be for the entire stay. Can you clarify please.

Thank you.

Oops sorry. I forgot to mention it is for Club level and the price is per night.

PBH- deluxe pool view- January 16 & 17 for $186.75 via hotelkingdom.com
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR POSTING WHERE TO GET THE GOOD DEALS! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

March 24-30, PBH Deluxe, $199.19, http://www.hotelkingdom.com

I am thrilled with this rate since the ENT rate last year was $180 and the Fan club was $230 during this time in 2003. However, would have preferred to go in May, but we were flexible with our plans to save a little $ (Rates for our dates in May were $249 per night).

I am still waiting for APH rates, as I can always cancel these ressies for $10 if something better comes along.

For those interested in March dates (I checked most of March), here they were for hotelkingdom:

RPR: $151.20 Garden, $167.20 Water View
HRH: $151.20 Garden (not sure why it's the same as RPR?), $231.20 Club
PBH: $183.21 Garden, $199.12 Deluxe

P.S. I got my confirmation # immediately. (First my reference # in one e-mail, then a second e-mail with tracking and confirmation #). Am I all set, or do I have to wait for an e-mail from PBH?

You are all set. You may not get the email from PBH since you booked through hotelkingdom. But your rates are killer!!!!!

$189.00 HRH standard room through Hotel Kingdom February 27th.

Reservation desk at 1-800-beastar says there will not be an ent. rate offered on that date so I don't need to call back.

Does this make sense? Has anyone else reserved that night with ent. card? Should I keep callling back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter