Dashboard "In Progress"

I got to work in the dashboard one time and I pulled up my profile as I pushed myself through. I put myself through 26 different HR stages and guess what? My dashboard didn't move at all until stage eight of the process, at which point it moved to in progress and never moved through the rest of the 18 stages.

So even though you are progressing through stages the dashboard will probably never effect it.

For those that come upon this posting... the final stage is Onboarding Portal Available

So it boils down to...

1) Submission
2) In Progress
3) Pre-Interview Stage
4) Interview-Stage
5) Post Interview Stage
6) Offer Stage
7) Post-Offer Stage
8) Onboarding Portal Available

For those that come upon this posting... the final stage is Onboarding Portal Available

So it boils down to...

1) Submission
2) In Progress
3) Pre-Interview Stage
4) Interview-Stage
5) Post Interview Stage
6) Offer Stage
7) Post-Offer Stage
8) Onboarding Portal Available

When do you see 8) Onboarding Portal Available ?

Both my kids got congratulations letters but they are both in the Post-offer stage and have completed all tasks in the dashboard. Am I fretting for nothing?

When do you see 8) Onboarding Portal Available ?

Both my kids got congratulations letters but they are both in the Post-offer stage and have completed all tasks in the dashboard. Am I fretting for nothing?

Yes you are. Most ppl never see stage 8. My DH has been working there nearly a year and his is still in post interview stage.

Hi, I know this thread is kind of old but I have some questions because I am going crazy!

I applied for a position at Disney World (Not a professional internship or CP) to work at the DVC call center as a Vacation Planner.

I got through to the phone interview, and was told I did great and that I needed to schedule an in person interview.

I had my in person interview Friday, Oct. 25. I thought it went well, but they asked me if I had been in touch with my recruiter. No recruiter has been in contact with me at all (not even before the interview.)

Anyway, they said the position was scheduled to start November 11 and that they were going to have someone call me to do an interview in Spanish since I am bilingual. No one called me. They also said that they were going to be calling candidates the week of Oct 28- Nov. 1st. I also never received a call.

My position is still stuck on 'Interview Stage' and although it's not open to apply it still says the position is open on my Dashboard.

I also have another position that says "In progress"

I know this is long, but does anyone have any experience with this? I really want the job so I keep checking the website for changed. Help anyone? :confused3

I have already completed the Web Based Interview as well as the Phone Interview...I got an email saying my status is pending but on my dashboard it still has me at the second little square of In Progress. I thought I should be in the post interview step?

I'm really confused and it's making me anxious. Anyone have any words of wisdom on the subject? :confused3

I have already completed the Web Based Interview as well as the Phone Interview...I got an email saying my status is pending but on my dashboard it still has me at the second little square of In Progress. I thought I should be in the post interview step?

I'm really confused and it's making me anxious. Anyone have any words of wisdom on the subject? :confused3

When you're pending your dash says either "in progress" or "pending". I don't know that I've ever heard of a post interview status for CPs?

I submit an application about 30 minutes ago and have yet to get the automatic thanks for applying message. I've checked my dashboard and it says no communication for this application. What does this mean?

I submit an application about 30 minutes ago and have yet to get the automatic thanks for applying message. I've checked my dashboard and it says no communication for this application. What does this mean?

Due to the amount of applications going through at once, the server's are most likely lagging. I just received the Thank you for Applying notice after about an hour. It'll come soon :)

I recently applied for a job on the website. This is my second attempt at this, and I find it impossible to avoid checking the Dashboard 2-3 times a day even though it moves VERY SLOWLY :snail::hourglass. I thought I would share my timelines as reference points for others going through this process.

Back in 2012 I applied for a Project Manager position:
Oct 22 - Applied online, status immediately went to "In Progress"
Nov 16 - Status changed to "Interview Stage"
Nov 26 - Received call from HR (call went well, but we had an obvious salary mismatch)
Dec 11 - Status changed to "No Longer in Consideration" :sad:

My current attempt is for a PMO Manager
May 23 - Applied online, status set to "Submission"
June 10 - status changed to "In Progress"

And that's where it sits today. The job posting is gone but the Job Status is still Open. So I'm hopeful.

I'm glad I found this. On July 3rd I applied for a position at my local Disney Store. Two days later I received an email asking me to fill additional information for my "interview process". I quickly filled the form they provided online and since then my application has been "in progress". I really hope I hear from them soon.

I recently applied for a job on the website. This is my second attempt at this, and I find it impossible to avoid checking the Dashboard 2-3 times a day even though it moves VERY SLOWLY :snail::hourglass. [...]

And that's where it sits today. The job posting is gone but the Job Status is still Open. So I'm hopeful.

I've been watching this thread and others on other forums since applying for a corporate position back in May, around the same time you did actually. After about a week I went to "in progress" and then half way through June, the posting was removed...but it's still listed as "open" last time I checked.

I'm still in progress, and this is killing me! :worried::confused:
I've had no updates, no additional contact...
I added an updated resume, but I don't remember if I swapped it over to that one. I don't think I did, because I was paranoid it would mess things up.

I'm still in progress, and this is killing me! :worried::confused:

I definitely understand what you're going through. Back in 2012, when my status changed to Interview, I became obsessed with making sure my phone was fully charged and the ringer was loud. I was paranoid I'd miss the call or my battery would run out in the middle of my conversation with the Disney HR person. Of course, it was during this time that I actually arrived at work one morning and realized I had left my phone AT HOME! :crazy2: I NEVER do that, except this one day. At lunch I went home to get my phone, and, sure enough, I had a missed call from the Disney area code! Fortunately they had left a message, and I was able to call them back. It didn't work out that time. As soon as the HR lady asked my current salary I could tell we had a mis-match. She said, "we will never get near that salary". I tried to backtrack and explain that the salary wasn't my top priority. But, the damage was done. :(

This time, if I make it to Interview stage again, my plan is to leave my phone at home on day one and, when asked about my salary, I plan to lead with my thoughts regarding working at Disney vs. money.:thumbsup2

I recently applied for a job on the website. This is my second attempt at this, and I find it impossible to avoid checking the Dashboard 2-3 times a day even though it moves VERY SLOWLY :snail::hourglass. I thought I would share my timelines as reference points for others going through this process.

Back in 2012 I applied for a Project Manager position:
Oct 22 - Applied online, status immediately went to "In Progress"
Nov 16 - Status changed to "Interview Stage"
Nov 26 - Received call from HR (call went well, but we had an obvious salary mismatch)
Dec 11 - Status changed to "No Longer in Consideration" :sad:

The status on my current attempt was changed to "No Longer in Consideration" today. :(

Hi I applied for an internship and now it's says "in progress" I haven't received an email for an interview yet. I wanted to know if any of you all know what that means and if I have a chance for an interview? Thanks you!

The status on my current attempt was changed to "No Longer in Consideration" today. :(

:(

I just checked mine again & still "In Progress", no additional emails past the Thank you for applying, no calls, no interview/event invites, "Job Status" still says open.

I'm at a loss. On one hand, I guess this could be a good thing? I would assume once something's filled, it would say "closed" and I'd bump to NLIC? IDK.
:hourglass

There is no box anywhere!

This thread won't let me put a picture in to show you, but there is nothing for me to click on at all. I can click on the email they sent me that just says thank you for applying. And I can click on the job posting. But there is nothing else.

I emailed them today and got an auto reply even though it was during office hours. I am going to try to call tomorrow if I do not hear back.

Did you ever figure this out? I applied on Monday for the Culinary Program Internship and mine has said "Action Required" since. I called this morning and the first lady I spoke with said it is trying to set me up for my first interview, but wouldn't for some reason. She tried to and the system wouldn't allow her to, but she wasn't with the College Program, so she transferred me. The lady she transferred me to looked up my application and put me on hold for a couple minutes. When she came back she said they were still reviewing apps and the "Action Required" doesn't mean anything for me.

I'm so confused and I don't want to miss something. Any advice?

Still no updates for me. Job Status: Open. HR Status: In Progress. Application date: May 24 give or take. No additional emails or contact since the "Thanks for applying"

Is there any way I can contact casting about this? I've heard that the usual casting number isn't the one to call for corporate.

I understand these things take time, and since I applied for a corporate position rather than something at the parks, I knew it would take time, but it's been over 2 months with no changes (except from 'submitted' to 'in progress'), so I'm not only losing hope, but also completely at a loss as far as what my actual status is.

I applied back in April 2014 for a position. I got a letter thanking me for applying but my status bar never moved. I eventually looked the position up and it was no longer available so I assumed it was filled and maybe there was a glitch with my dashboard. Then, I got an e-mail last night thanking me for applying for the position (but I haven't applied for a position in weeks and not that same position). When I go to my dashboard, the original thank you letter is not posted and a new one with yesterday's date is there. I tried to look up the position but it is no longer accepting applications. Does anyone know if Disney automatically reapplies you?:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter