Dashboard "In Progress"

Well, it's official. NLIC.

I got an email today that says the position was filled. I checked my dash & I'm listed as NLIC and the 2nd email is also titled "Thank you for applying" (the 1st was when i actually applied and the 2nd was the rejection email.)

-sigh- I wish I would have gotten the chance to interview...but after waiting since May 24th for something (and while this isn't the something i hoped for) it's nice to finally have an answer. Bummer.
EDIT: Can't hold me down! Just applied for something else. :)

submission
in progress
interview stage
post interview stage
offer stage
post offer stage
and there is one more spot on the timeline but I'm not sure what it will say

HTH!

Hi everyone - it's been 2 years since I originally posted on this thread. I applied for a position this past month and just had my 2nd interview (in person) this last week (which was so much fun! Great manager!). I was told I would hear something back in 2-3 days but so far my dashboard still says "In Progress".

I am anxious to see what the dashboard says after I'm hired (I'm keeping positive thoughts that I will be hired ;) ) so I will report on here what the next stage is. I had thought since I had a phone interview plus an in person interview that it would have changed to interview stage and then post interview stage.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear!

UPDATE: I got the job! :yay: I received a voice message yesterday from someone in Casting saying "This is Disneyland calling. You had an interview with the Travel Company recently so could you give me a call back at 714-781-****." I was just listening to the message when I received a call from that number and she basically said this is Disneyland calling about the interview I had last week and they felt I was a perfect fit for the position and offered me the role! It's for the reservation agent for Walt Disney Travel Company with training to start December 15th. She said I would receive a follow up call with information on exact dates, traditions info, etc. in a week or so. My dashboard still says "in progress" though. I was so shocked at receiving the call that I didn't really sound that excited (plus I was walking into the store). All I remember saying is "oh my gosh that's wonderful" and thanking her lol. She never said her name either....

I was supposed to fly back East for Christmas but now will have to move up my flight to celebrate before training starts. Has anyone worked for this department and if so, do you know what the perks are? I've been applying to Disney for over 10 years and am so thrilled to finally be chosen pixiedust:

When I applied to Disney, my dashboard said "In Progress" throughout all my interviews and only changed its status after I had gotten the job.

I wrote about my experience and a description of the dashboard over here (workingatdisney.blogspot.com/2014/11/navigating-disney-careers-dashboard.html). It's too long to post on this thread.

That's awesome!!! I would love to work for the mouse just for extra income and perks lol

That's awesome!!! I would love to work for the mouse just for extra income and perks lol

Thanks! I actually went to the New Hire appointment today to turn in my packet of papers, fill out I-9 form, went to a computer for background check input and got my pic taken for my ID. I am scheduled for Traditions on Friday Dec 12th @ 8 a.m. They said to plan to be there all day, business casual dress and wear comfortable shoes as there will be lots of walking.

As an update on the Dashboard, it went to Onboarding Portal Available and then it changed today to Post Offer Stage. I'm going to guess that it will change after Traditions.

One interesting thing today was when I was there at Disney Casting waiting for the appointment there were about 8-9 young people there (all girls except one guy) who were doing New Hire Appointment and I think most of them were from Brazil. It was fun seeing how excited they were - I'm guessing they were doing the CP.

UPDATE: I got the job! :yay: I received a voice message yesterday from someone in Casting saying "This is Disneyland calling. You had an interview with the Travel Company recently so could you give me a call back at 714-781-****." I was just listening to the message when I received a call from that number and she basically said this is Disneyland calling about the interview I had last week and they felt I was a perfect fit for the position and offered me the role! It's for the reservation agent for Walt Disney Travel Company with training to start December 15th. She said I would receive a follow up call with information on exact dates, traditions info, etc. in a week or so. My dashboard still says "in progress" though. I was so shocked at receiving the call that I didn't really sound that excited (plus I was walking into the store). All I remember saying is "oh my gosh that's wonderful" and thanking her lol. She never said her name either....

I was supposed to fly back East for Christmas but now will have to move up my flight to celebrate before training starts. Has anyone worked for this department and if so, do you know what the perks are? I've been applying to Disney for over 10 years and am so thrilled to finally be chosen pixiedust:

Wow! Fantastic news. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Really excited to hear you will be working for WDTC. So much to celebrate.
Who knows where your journey will take you. This is just the beginning.

When I applied to Disney, my dashboard said "In Progress" throughout all my interviews and only changed its status after I had gotten the job.

I wrote about my experience and a description of the dashboard over here (workingatdisney.blogspot.com/2014/11/navigating-disney-careers-dashboard.html). It's too long to post on this thread.

This article was helpful! I finally know what all those mysterious dashboard stages are. Here's to hoping I get past in progress and reach the end.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Wow! Fantastic news. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Really excited to hear you will be working for WDTC. So much to celebrate.
Who knows where your journey will take you. This is just the beginning.

Thank you! I am getting more excited. :cheer2:

Glad I found this thread! I applied for a CM position on 2/25 at the brand new Disney store opening in our mall this spring/summer. Not even sure of the opening date so who knows when they'll start hiring. I stalked the Disney website for the job posting and applied the day it posted. Now I'm In Progress on the dashboard and wondering how long it will take to get a call/email/letter...anything! It's for part time and I'm way over 18 so I'm hoping I can fit the bill for the position. I SO want to work for Disney!

So happy for all of you who have gone on to work for the Mouse :flower1::flower1:

This may be true for some positions but in my past experience sometimes my status doesn't move at all after applying.

I'm in the same position as the OP and my only guess is that we're definitely still in the running.

I applied for a Spring design internship last semester and I snail mailed them my app and they set up a phone interview within a week of receiving it. So I think it just depends really.

Hoping you'll reply. When you "snail mailed" your application did you mail it to a specific recruiter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter