Darn Disney Dining system down again this early am

Kathy Z

Counting my Blessings
So far this morning from 6:00 to 6:06 I've been getting error messages. Everything was working absolutely fine last night.

Glad to know it's not just me. Almost a year later and it's still working just as swell as the last time I tried to use it.

...and it's the new beta system. Y'know because they are listening to us. :rolleyes1

i.m getting error messages, too.

will they let us make phone ADR's. it's 190, not 180 days out....

Still trying, but I've checked my arrival date which is 180 days from today and that date is not even working. I'm glad that I booked everything at 190. I was just trying to double check to see if 180 + 10 would have gotten what I wanted and thinking of rebooking just to be safe. All my booked ADRs are in my "little orange suitcase" thank goodness.

I tried all kinds of dates just to see if that was the problem. I can look at restaurant but not search for a table. :sad1:

it's not working for any date; when it's down, it's down. even the phone system wil be down, but they don't open until 7am.

being able to make ADRs 190 days out was a glitch, it was fixed or so it was reported. :confused3 but since I'm staying off-site, it didn't have any effect on me.

I am trying to get online and when I punch in my # for "Retrieve Your Reservation" it either comes up with a number: E02020305003 or it says they don't have my reservation information.
I am renting DVC points, have the confirmation letter in front of me with the number, all on letterhead.
What am I doing wrong? By the time I get this figured out on the phone, I will loose any chance at a reservation!

That is one of Disney's error messages. I would close your window down and start again. Sometimes the system gets stuck. If it is still giving you issues at 7a, just make a call. Good Luck:goodvibes

it's up and I'm done with my 2 ADRs...now I can get dressed & go to work! whew.

We were trying to do online check-in and were getting errors until about 15 minutes ago. :confused3

They were probably doing some maintenance to the servers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter