D23 Badge question

Toon crazy

Mouseketeer
Hello. I have a question for anyone who can help. This is my families first time attending D23 expo. We are having trouble understanding how to transfer a badge to my daughter. She is 14 and when in we try to set up a D23 account for her it says she is not able to have an account. Will we be able to make reservations with her badge for her? Is there a way around this to make her an account? Should we just say she is 16? Any help would be appreciated. We have also tried to contact D23 and it is just a constant busy signal or disconnected.

I don't think you can transfer a badge to her. The person to whom a badge is transferred must have a D23 account. I thought those under 16 couldn't get D23 memberships. I think you will have to have her as your +1 for panel reservations.

https://d23.com/expo-2022-reservations/

Please note: A valid, activated D23 Expo adult badge is required to check in for a reservation. Children under the age of 16 are unable to make reservations, but can accompany an adult as their designated guest. You will be able to make one reservation per time slot. If you do not arrive by the time specified prior to your reservation, your spot will be filled by standby guests.

So, there is a plus one option? If she is linked to me I can get her in under me?

• Guests under the age of 16 are unable to make reservations but can still participate in reservation as the guest of an adult with an activated D23 Expo badge.
https://d23.com/d23-expo-2022/things-to-know/

Under Reservations: Badge holders have the opportunity to utilize a random selection process to make reservations for themselves and one other D23 Expo Guest for select panels and experiences throughout the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter