D23 2015

You're right. It is great! Better make everything family then. Haunted Mansion? Too scary, so that one can go in favor of some tea cups based on Moana! Space mountain is in the dark and too scary for kids because of the dark. Light it up and take it out, build a Dumbo ride but with Buzz Lightyear space ships! Let's overhaul this place FOR THE KIDS
I'm only following your lead, Syber. :rolleyes: Just toned down a bit.

Want to give your opinion? Then do it. What SHOULD they do at HS that they aren't already doing?

I'm only following your lead, Syber. :rolleyes: Just toned down a bit.

Want to give your opinion? Then do it. What SHOULD they do at HS that they aren't already doing?

I'll be honest, it doesn't matter my opinion. This is happening. I will not be attending. Other people will and I am fine with that.

Can we please keep this thread on topic please? Thank you.

I'm kind of done replying to the people who come running, child in hand, screaming "THINK OF THE KIDS"....because I won't. Back to the topic!

Very jealous of Treasure Cove in Shanghai.

That alligator looks absolutely metal. ANYONE ELSE GOING TO SHANGHAI WITH ME?!

This is incredible. They weren't joking when they say they went all out on this park. Holy moley do I want to go.

So do we know what all is going to be taken away to make room for Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land? Muppets? One Man's Dream? Mama Melrose? Backlor Express? Indiana Jones? LMA?

I will try this again...but I don't think anybody has time to answer (or Supernova's topics were more interesting...)

I have a challenge for you all (a selfish challenge perhaps). I can't watch every minute on this thread, or read everything out there (although I am trying). Some things I read I don't know if it was actually announced at D23, or if it is just predictions, or what they hope for, or just some person making everybody think something that is not (I doubt much of the last). So help me out...Name the top 10 things (in your opinion) coming from D23 so far. I would bet (most) will have Star Wars Land as #1 (I would count both Star wars Lands as one thing). Toy Story Land might be #2 for many (or #1 for the kids at heart). What is your top 10 - this will help me know what actually happened.

(examples - I heard someone say once that Disney was going to or did announce or was predicting they would announce that the Disney Cruise was getting 2 new ships...another said they got a new island...I almost don't think either happened...or maybe I think one did...I just don't know)

Aaaaand I'm disappointed. The only surprise was Toy Story Land! (unless the live blog skipped over something)

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but it sounds fun. I won't feel like I'm wasting my money going to DHS anymore. My 19 year old son will love SW and my 11 year old daughter will love Toy Story Land! I think I'll enjoy both.!!

So they made mention of Disney Interactive at the end of the parks. I expect this is just trying to drum up excitement but I prefer to wildly speculate. Kindgom Hearts 3 is supposed to be feature tommorow, but what if in response to Universal/Nintendo, Disney is going to test the water at that coming into the parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter