• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising as a solo adult

Just paid my deposit.

Does this "officially" mean I can join in the discussions as part of the club now? :)
Welcome Tim! There's a good chance I'm going solo as well. Unless you count 700 of your closest computernut friends together on one ship as going solo. :rolleyes1

Welcome Tim.
:welcome:

As others have said - you really won't be "solo". You'll be with 700 of your closest friends. Many (most?) of whom you haven't yet met, but will be your best friends after the cruise is over. :boat:

Hope you'll add on a couple of WDW days at the end of the cruise so you can also join us for DATW.

I'm going solo and proud of it! I have traveled solo before and met many wonderful people. I actually met a family from England that I am still in contact with. Even if you are shy (I am pretty shy around new people), there will be a Diser who will make you talk to them :lmao: As many others have said, you can have alone time when you need it and be in a group when you are feeling frisky :goodvibes Welcome aboard whenever you decide!

Go solo.

All of us cool kids are doing it. :laughing:

I travel solo to WDW all the time. Did DIS-A-Palooza solo, as a matter of fact. I had a nice balance of "me time" and "group time".

And survived to tell the tale. ;)

I'm with her, I travel solo all the time. Doing a Transatlantic cruise in April solo (well there are a few DISers on the boat ... )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter