• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vancouver_Canucks_mh.png
[/URL]

Awesome!!!!! Thanks a million!!!! :goodvibes

Is it possible to make CD labels with
Crashing the caribbean and Magic January 14, 2012?
Pretty please! I am running out of time

Actually CD inserts instead?

Thank you!::goodvibes

Could I get something for the Magic January 14 - 21, 2012
Klein family
Dawn, Aydan, Adam

Anything that you can think of!

Thank you so much!

Millie, if you have time I would love one of the life buoys with Stitch and "The Ball Family" "Disney Wonder 2011". I also love the surfboards and thought they would be perfect for our Inaugural Hawaii Cruise. The names are Corinna and Graham and the ship is the Disney Wonder. If Stitch creeps in there, then all the better.

Corinna

Milliepie,

Love the ones with the Beach chairs. Could I have a few done?

We're going on the Fantasy in 2012.

1. Tim and Kathy
2. Shawn, Laura, Patty and Ryan
3. Terry and Jane
4. Susan and Katie
5. Jackie and Hayley

Thank you

Here are your completed requests. :goodvibes

Here you go. :goodvibes

I really love all of these!!! :lovestruc
Could you personalize them for my family's Western Carribean Cruise on the Fantasy June 23rd-June 30th 2012.
The Schuberg Family
Laurie Darren Andrew Kelly on the beach chairs
(Leaving the date only off the beach one so we can re-use it)
Our ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and CC
Just put the family name on the 5K sign.

Also the last one with the Western Itinerary in the Mickey head and our cruise details.

Think I included everything you need.
Thanks so much:hug:

Milliepie, You had made this graphic for me several years ago. Can you please change Disney Magic to Disney Fantasy and also could I get one with the same names and one with no names. Thanks much for all your help. :worship::worship:

DanReneeKimJames.jpg

Milliepie, You had made this graphic for me several years ago. Can you please change Disney Magic to Disney Fantasy and also could I get one with the same names and one with no names. Thanks much for all your help. :worship::worship:

DanReneeKimJames.jpg

I love this one and could you do one for me only with the name of mashelle and the fantasy or mabey somthing like having a caribbean birthday thank you so much

DanReneeKimJames.jpg

This is amazing!!! Would you mind tweaking this one for us, please? The names would be Erik, Jen, Emma and Simon. Please keep it the Disney Magic but could you add "February 4 - 11, 2012"?

Thank you for the consideration!

Hi, could either of you girls do a something with tinkerbell and the name Shireen?
I asked yesterday but it also had someone else message with it so I am trying to post again.

Thank you

Milliepie,

Yes, it is amazing!!!

"Rockin the Caribbean" Pirates Disney Magic

Would you mind changing the names to Rob, Gail, Katie, Nicholas and the date as February 5-12, 2011? Thank you!!!

Cruisecrasher,
Thank you so much for the elegant names and Toy Story Mickeys. We love them!

Milliepie,
Thank you SO much for all your hard work, especially the changing of the flag from Siciley to Tunis on the Med cruise graphic! Love it!!!

:goodvibes
I have been trying to mess with CD labels and just not good at it. Could I possibly request a label too? I would like one for the Hawaiian cruise on the Wonder April 29-May 14,2012.
Any cute Disney Hawaiian background you choose.

Also for the above Fanatasy could I get one for the Maiden Voyage
March 31-April 7, 2012

Thanks again for everything.

Cruisecrasher,

We are sailing Jan 21st so if this is too late minute of a request feel free to say so.
It will be Carrington's 3rd birthday so I wanted to put a big magnet on our door indicating that. She loves the princesses, especially Rapunzel.

I was also hoping for Mickey head's with names for our family of four, but even just for the kids would be awesome.

My kids are
Bromley- Mickey mouse
Carrington- Rapunzel,

Then me and my husband
Cassandra-Clarabell cow, or Belle if you already have one and that is easier.
Justin- Horace Horsecollar

Working on the two Classics!
And Done:

DanReneeKimJames.jpg

Oh my this is awesomely awesome! Id love one for the Dream August 5th to 12th. 2012 with names, Matt. Fuzzy, Jackson and AudreyGrace

Every time I come here I want more! I feel so bad because our oldest son Ben can't come with us, and it will be our first vacation without him ever. I want to take a picture of our door and send it to him, so he knows we miss him and wish he was there!

You do fantastic work! So glad you are filling a couple requests. I was wondering if I could get 2 of the deck chairs with ship in the background
First one:Kim, Tori, Cindy, Connor
2nd one: Chuck, Genea, Genola, Dalton

The ship is the Dream, we are traveling Dec 2012

Also if it is not to much trouble can get the Mickey head w/mickey laying in front with Kim and the tinkerbell head with Tori and tinkerbell with Genea

Thanks so much!

Hi Milliepie! I love your designs. Would it be possible to get one of the Mickey head itinerary's for the 6 night western (skips Key West) with the date March 24-30, 2012 with the Disney Magic?

Thank you so much!

Hi Milliepie!

Thanks so much for working on the journal pages!!!! I know they are going to be as amazing as your other journal pages!

Could you also make me two magnets?

Can you make your Disneydreaminauguralcruise.jpg to be for
The Fantasy Inaugural Cruise, March 31, 2012 and put The Schnapf Family

beachchairsmnpp.jpg Can you put Disney Fantasy 2012 on top
on the chairs: Mike, Aimee, Mia, Aidan

Thanks so much!!

Here are a couple of the journal pages and your other requests. :)

Hi Milliepie

My father-in-law is a HUGE John Deer fan. Could you please make one with the name Frank on it. Thank you so much. It's nice to see you here if only for a little while. We missed you.

I miss coming here every day too! Back to school tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter