***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, I am new to all of this and have been trying to make stuff on my own but you do such a better job! Anyway you could make me 5 mickey chairs with the names, Chris, Lori, Hailey, Logan, Mason on them? That is if 5 chairs will fit. Thanks!

You didn't mention a ship or date so I left it blank on top. Let me know if you want any added. :)

Ok another request. Character mickey heads with the kids names in them.

Lion king or Cars - Mason

Mickey or donald - Logan

Minnie or a Taylor Swift one like you did that Justin Bieber one possibly - Hailey

I would also LOVE a Harley Davidson mickey head with "Chris" on it. Not sure if you do those or not.

Here are your mh's. :)

Thank you so much, they all look awesome. If you wouldn't mind adding the Cruise and date to the chair one?

Magic 2012
and maybe put Castaway Cay on it?

Hi Cruisecrasher or Millipie

I am not sure if any requests can be added. We leave on 1/14 on the Magic.

I originally was hoping for CD labels, but could not find anyone who sold packs less than 100! Has anyone ever done CD inserts?

Anything with Magic with the dates of 1/14 - 1/21/2012

Do you happen to have anything with Grumpy? For Adam
Stitch for Aydan
Tinkerbell or Eeyore for Dawn.

You guys are awesome! :goodvibes
Thank you,

If you could please ;)

Disney Magic 2012 with 4 beach chairs (same as your did for JWBMOM's) names- John (m), Georgette (f) , Sean (m) and Caitlin (f) -

Disney Magic 2012 w/two beach chairs each- names Paul (m) and Dolores (f)
and Disney Magic 2012 with 1 beach chair - name Sara (f)

Disney Magic 2012 with 3 beach chairs - Frank (M), Phyllis (f) and Charles (m)

Do you have anything Steamboat Willie - if so, name Sean on it.

Here are your filled requests. :)

I was needing a Mickey head with the ittenary for the Disney Fantasy 7 night Eastern Cruise. If it could have the dates on it June 2-9,2012 and Fantasy in the ears?!? I was making this for my FE gift! I think it is Millispie (sorry if spelled wrong) who had one earlier, Thanks Again!!!:cool1:

Close, it's Milliepie. :goodvibes

Love the chairs! Can't wait to find mine. :)
Could you do:
Disney Magic
February 4-11, 2012
Don Khloe Tesha Marnell

Thanks

Thank you so much. The Hawaii one came out wonderful. I have those Avery stickers. What program should I use to print? Do insert it into Word?

Thanks again

Yes. Just make sure it's 100% and centered on the page. And I might run a test copy on plain paper, but that's me...

Hi Milliepie! I just sent you a PM, but thought i would post here as well. We are leaving tomorrow for our trip to WDW and cruise, so I know it's way too short notice for you to create anything for me, but I was wondering if you might be willing to PM me a blank design if you already have it? I can add in my own names so as not to take up any of your time. I'd love to have the graphic of the beach chairs and Magic 2012 at the top. I would need one with two beach chairs (Mickey and Minnie) and one with four beach chairs (Mom, Dad, Boy, Girl). If you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it but if it's too close I completely understand. :-) Thanks so much for your generosity in creating great graphics for us cruisers!

Hi Milliepie! I just sent you a PM, but thought i would post here as well. We are leaving tomorrow for our trip to WDW and cruise, so I know it's way too short notice for you to create anything for me, but I was wondering if you might be willing to PM me a blank design if you already have it? I can add in my own names so as not to take up any of your time. I'd love to have the graphic of the beach chairs and Magic 2012 at the top. I would need one with two beach chairs (Mickey and Minnie) and one with four beach chairs (Mom, Dad, Boy, Girl). If you can help me out I would greatly appreciate it but if it's too close I completely understand. :-) Thanks so much for your generosity in creating great graphics for us cruisers!

If you click on the link in her signature- she has a lot of disigns there.
I know she has blank graphics of the beach chairs that you could personalize yourself. Hope that helps.

Those Toy Story Mickey heads personalized are darling! Can you do something with Boo from Monsters Inc for my daughter AudreyGrace and a JackJack one for my son Jackson? I am amazed by the creativity and talent here! Thanks so much for anything that you can do to help personalize our trip! We always used to call ourselves The Fab Five or the Amazing Mumfords. But that is a Sesame Street character so don't know if they are done here?

:goodvibes

If you click on the link in her signature- she has a lot of disigns there.
I know she has blank graphics of the beach chairs that you could personalize yourself. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I'll check that out.

Could I get something for the Magic January 14 - 21, 2012
Klein family
Dawn, Aydan, Adam

Anything that you can think of!

Thank you so much!

A couple from me. :goodvibes

Milliepie,

Love the ones with the Beach chairs. Could I have a few done?

We're going on the Fantasy in 2012.

1. Tim and Kathy
2. Shawn, Laura, Patty and Ryan
3. Terry and Jane
4. Susan and Katie
5. Jackie and Hayley

Thank you

You're welcome. :)

Millie, if you have time I would love one of the life buoys with Stitch and "The Ball Family" "Disney Wonder 2011". I also love the surfboards and thought they would be perfect for our Inaugural Hawaii Cruise. The names are Corinna and Graham and the ship is the Disney Wonder. If Stitch creeps in there, then all the better.

Corinna

Here you go. :)

I really love all of these!!! :lovestruc
Could you personalize them for my family's Western Carribean Cruise on the Fantasy June 23rd-June 30th 2012.
The Schuberg Family
Laurie Darren Andrew Kelly on the beach chairs
(Leaving the date only off the beach one so we can re-use it)
Our ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and CC
Just put the family name on the 5K sign.

Also the last one with the Western Itinerary in the Mickey head and our cruise details.

Think I included everything you need.
Thanks so much:hug:

My pleasure. :)

Milliepie, You had made this graphic for me several years ago. Can you please change Disney Magic to Disney Fantasy and also could I get one with the same names and one with no names. Thanks much for all your help. :worship::worship:

DanReneeKimJames.jpg

I love this one and could you do one for me only with the name of mashelle and the fantasy or mabey somthing like having a caribbean birthday thank you so much
This is amazing!!! Would you mind tweaking this one for us, please? The names would be Erik, Jen, Emma and Simon. Please keep it the Disney Magic but could you add "February 4 - 11, 2012"?

Thank you for the consideration!

Love it - I'm going to beg for one too! :)

Disney Magic - John Georgette Sean and Caitlin

Thanks!

Milliepie,

Yes, it is amazing!!!

"Rockin the Caribbean" Pirates Disney Magic

Would you mind changing the names to Rob, Gail, Katie, Nicholas and the date as February 5-12, 2011? Thank you!!!

Oh my this is awesomely awesome! Id love one for the Dream August 5th to 12th. 2012 with names, Matt. Fuzzy, Jackson and AudreyGrace

Every time I come here I want more! I feel so bad because our oldest son Ben can't come with us, and it will be our first vacation without him ever. I want to take a picture of our door and send it to him, so he knows we miss him and wish he was there!

Here are all of the Rockin' the Caribbean requests. :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter