[Creative, EYE CATCHING title for a Trip Report] Including Pics. -- Eighth Update!!!

Awee. =D That made me smile so much.

Farrah [I think that's your name?] I'm so glad that it turned out just to be a calcium deposit for you!

Update coming in the next hour.

=)

Yay for an update!

Okay, this trip we have quite a few things I'm most looking forward to.

-- I've taken into my own hands to make this trip into one big birthday celebration for him. Come on, what've I got to lose? So I've researched and researched different super special things we could do for him. Long hours I've spent pouring over different threads with this very topic. This project is still in motion, and the only things I've got so far is... A special birthday cake to be delivered to him on our first night at Chef Mickey's. And of course, the traditional birthday pin to be worn the whole trip. His birthday's actually a week before the trip, but HEY it's Disney, and I wanted to take the magic over the top.

-- GLOW MEET! I happened across that thread a few months ago when I was looking to meet up with some fellow DIS'ers. They took me in like a little kitten left on the side of the road. The whole gang has been great, and we've been counting down the days together. September 22, we will all meet up at the POP for a fantastic Glowing DIS meet! I can't wait to meet you all. And I have my glowy necklaces all pre-ordered from a fellow DISer. I'm really looking forward to this wonderful party on our first full day there.

-- I'm going to be meeting my really close DIS friend, Jess. We've been talking for a while now and it's just a great coincedence that she's going to be there the same time. It's like...fate! So HOPEFULLY, if things don't go awry, we'll be spending time together at EPCOT, Seaworld, MNSSHP and more. It's like half my trip I'll be spending it with my friend. It's gonna be great, and I can't wait Jess!

-- Again, I took on another little project of my own. I decided to create a MNSSHP meet for the 30TH of September. At first, I was hesitant because I didn't think anyone would respond, but now we have a big whole group and the list just keeps growing! Joining me will be some really wonderful people. I think we've all finally decided to meet at Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework, mingle, and just enjoy the site. Then maybe we'll head off and ride some rides together. How fun it's gonna be to be all decked out in Halloween stuff and mixing it up with some DIS'ers. Again, I can't wait.

-- My mom actually has another DIS meet in motion I think, but it might only be with one other person and her family.

-- This is going to be my first vacation basically since 2001. Oh how I've missed the world! I'm just getting antsy to go back. :)

So as you can see, most of our trip we'll be mingling with fellow DISers, which I think is going to be an awesome touch to an already fantastic trip.

-- Jenny.

Coming next -- The Basics of Our Trip.

Okay, this trip we have quite a few things I'm most looking forward to.

-- I've taken into my own hands to make this trip into one big birthday celebration for him. Come on, what've I got to lose? So I've researched and researched different super special things we could do for him. Long hours I've spent pouring over different threads with this very topic. This project is still in motion, and the only things I've got so far is... A special birthday cake to be delivered to him on our first night at Chef Mickey's. And of course, the traditional birthday pin to be worn the whole trip. His birthday's actually a week before the trip, but HEY it's Disney, and I wanted to take the magic over the top.

-- GLOW MEET! I happened across that thread a few months ago when I was looking to meet up with some fellow DIS'ers. They took me in like a little kitten left on the side of the road. The whole gang has been great, and we've been counting down the days together. September 22, we will all meet up at the POP for a fantastic Glowing DIS meet! I can't wait to meet you all. And I have my glowy necklaces all pre-ordered from a fellow DISer. I'm really looking forward to this wonderful party on our first full day there.

-- I'm going to be meeting my really close DIS friend, Jess. We've been talking for a while now and it's just a great coincedence that she's going to be there the same time. It's like...fate! So HOPEFULLY, if things don't go awry, we'll be spending time together at EPCOT, Seaworld, MNSSHP and more. It's like half my trip I'll be spending it with my friend. It's gonna be great, and I can't wait Jess!

-- Again, I took on another little project of my own. I decided to create a MNSSHP meet for the 30TH of September. At first, I was hesitant because I didn't think anyone would respond, but now we have a big whole group and the list just keeps growing! Joining me will be some really wonderful people. I think we've all finally decided to meet at Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework, mingle, and just enjoy the site. Then maybe we'll head off and ride some rides together. How fun it's gonna be to be all decked out in Halloween stuff and mixing it up with some DIS'ers. Again, I can't wait.

-- My mom actually has another DIS meet in motion I think, but it might only be with one other person and her family.

-- This is going to be my first vacation basically since 2001. Oh how I've missed the world! I'm just getting antsy to go back. :)

So as you can see, most of our trip we'll be mingling with fellow DISers, which I think is going to be an awesome touch to an already fantastic trip.

-- Jenny.

Coming next -- The Basics of Our Trip.

I can't WAIT to meet you Jenny! :hug:
GREAT GREAT GREAT update. I love it.

Great installment and how cool that you are meeting so many DISers! I am just lucky to have the glow party in our itenerary...DH wants to make sure we do ALL the rides, so he doesnt want to set aside alot of time to mingle--thats okay...Just means that I will have to plan another trip to do more DIS meets- A?

This is going to be a very short update, just naming the basics of our trip.

Days -- September 21, to October 6.

Travel -- American Airlines. Leaving home at 6 [I think] and we'll get to MCO a little past midnight. We also plan on using the great ol' Magical Express.

We snagged the Free DDP, so we're trying new foods.

ADR's --
Chef Mickeys
Ohana
Kona Cafe
SanAngel Inn
Sci Fi
50's Prime Time
Capt n Jack
Boma
Liberty Tree Tavern
Nine Dragons
Crystal Palace - Twice
Le Cellier
Planet Hollywood
Rainforest Cafe
Plaza
Coral Reef

Hotel -- POP Century

Parks -- MK [7 Times] AK [3 Times] EPCOT [5 Times] MGM [2 Times]

We will also be going to Downtown Disney, Blizzard Beach, and maybe Typhoon Lagoon.

MNSSHP on the 30th.

Seaworld on the 27th.

That's all for now, my attentive readers! I might update tomorrow or Wednesday.

-- Jenny, Have a happy day.

Jenny, I'm curious, which Rainforest Café are you planning on dining at?
Other than that, it sounds like a great trip. You're eating at most of my favorite places!
Go to MGM more. =)

Jenny, I'm curious, which Rainforest Café are you planning on dining at?
Other than that, it sounds like a great trip. You're eating at most of my favorite places!
Go to MGM more. =)
We're going to the Animal Kingdom one.

And yeah, we're spending one full day, and one half day at MGM. Eh, MGM doesn't have many things that really interest us like MK and EPCOT does.

We'll be spending plenty of time there, trust me.

Jaimie, most of our trip is revolving around food. lol.

We're going to the Animal Kingdom one.

And yeah, we're spending one full day, and one half day at MGM. Eh, MGM doesn't have many things that really interest us like MK and EPCOT does.

We'll be spending plenty of time there, trust me.

Jaimie, most of our trip is revolving around food. lol.

I like the DTD one more. :p
MGM = ahmazing.
And it's nice to know that your trip revolves more around the food than it does....
Something that's not food.

I like the DTD one more. :p
MGM = ahmazing.
And it's nice to know that your trip revolves more around the food than it does....
Something that's not food.
Nice wording there, Jaimie.

LOL, But I know whatcha mean.

The main reason is we got the uhmm free dining plan, so we're going to try lots of different foods. =]

This is going to be a very short update, just naming the basics of our trip.

Days -- September 21, to October 6.

Travel -- American Airlines. Leaving home at 6 [I think] and we'll get to MCO a little past midnight. We also plan on using the great ol' Magical Express.

We snagged the Free DDP, so we're trying new foods.

ADR's --
Chef Mickeys
Ohana
Kona Cafe
SanAngel Inn
Sci Fi
50's Prime Time
Capt n Jack
Boma
Liberty Tree Tavern
Nine Dragons
Crystal Palace - Twice
Le Cellier
Planet Hollywood
Rainforest Cafe
Plaza
Coral Reef

Hotel -- POP Century

Parks -- MK [7 Times] AK [3 Times] EPCOT [5 Times] MGM [2 Times]

We will also be going to Downtown Disney, Blizzard Beach, and maybe Typhoon Lagoon.

MNSSHP on the 30th.

Seaworld on the 27th.

That's all for now, my attentive readers! I might update tomorrow or Wednesday.

-- Jenny, Have a happy day.

What parks are we meeting up at again?
EPCOT. Sea World. MGM? Ak? Mk? I Forget!
Now. I'mm off to start MY pre-trippie!

What parks are we meeting up at again?
EPCOT. Sea World. MGM? Ak? Mk? I Forget!
Now. I'mm off to start MY pre-trippie!
Well, MK for the partay. Seaworld, I guess. Have you discussed it with your mother yet? Epcot, I'm pretty sure.

GAH. Confused.

Epcot. yes.
MGM/Ak. Yes?
Mk, obviously, yes.
Sea World. why not.

=]

I don't have much more to say to keep this thing going, so I'll just get right down to business. Here's the first half of my itenerary.

Sept. 22 -- MK, 8:20 PM Chef Mickeys
Sept. 23 -- AK/MK, 4:00 Ohanas
Sept. 24 -- Blizzard Beach/DTD, 6:45 Kona Cafe
Sept. 25 -- EPCOT, 12:15 San Angel Inn
Sept. 26 -- MGM [Fantasmic], 11:10 Sci Fi and 6:25 50's Prime Time Cafe
Sept. 27 -- Seaworld (OH NO We're cheating on WDW) 7:45 Capt. Jack
Sept. 28 -- AK/EPCOT, 4:30 Boma

I'll post the other half tomorrow.

I'd love suggestions about what to talk about after this though! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter