[Creative, EYE CATCHING title for a Trip Report] Including Pics. -- Eighth Update!!!

So there we were, right after our first trip, still on a Disney high. Now what would any other Disney obsessed person do? Start planning another trip, of course!!! So we decided to set it in August again, that way I wouldn't have to miss any school. We only went 7 days last time, so we decided why not make it a little more special, so we upped it to 10. And again, we started the time consuming task of planning how to spend our time in heaven. [AKA, WDW] Our Disney travel knowledge was much much more advanced now that we had been once. So again, we spent restless nights pouring over restaurant choices, and Disney Travel guides. It was so much fun, and the time was flying by in a daze, THEN like a cold, hard sack of potatoes the bad news hit us. My dad couldn't take off work for it. Ugh. So what were we to do?! We always had the choice to go without him, but could we break his little heart like that? WELL OF COURSE WE COULD. :p After much family discussion, it was official, we were going buy ourselves. Mommy and me. Girls only. Whatever you may call it, it was fun.

The trip itself was once again awe strucking. It was so enjoyable having tons of time to spend with my mom. We bonded. We laughed. We acted like there were no cares in the world. We had a good ol' time.

My second trip, once again will stay with me until they cut the cord. Until I'm pushin daisies. Forever.

Now for your DIS Picture loving enjoyment, TA DA!

Daisy, me, Donald, and my mom.
pic072407_1.jpg

The princesses and me.
pic072407_2.jpg

As you can tell, my momma likes taking pictures of me.
pic072407_3.jpg

Mommy and me at Chef Mickeys.
pic072407_4.jpg

Myself sitting...somewhere.
pic072407_5.jpg

Me posing at the World Showcase.
pic072407_6.jpg

Da Ball...
pic072407_7.jpg

Mickey Mouse!
pic072407_8.jpg

More wonderful poses of moi.
pic072407_9.jpg

Me at Blizzard Beach I believe.
pic072407_10.jpg

And last but not least, us just acting silly!
pic072407_11.jpg

Excuse the horrible quality, these are pictures of pictures. =]

Next time on [Jenny can't make up a title] I present! -- Day 1 of our much anticipated MNSSHP get-a-way.

Jenny,
I love it so far! You are a wonderful writer! Many times I have to remind myself that you're only 15 because you seem crazy smart and very well spoken!

:thumbsup2 Keep it up!

:goodvibes Jenni

Jenny, I love the update!
(And you still look the same. :p )
Adorable pictures.
Ugh, you really make me want to go to Disney!

Jen.. What can I say:) You are a beautiful young lady with an "Old Soul"

Old souls are the searchers, the questors, healers, the teachers, who realize they are experiencing multidimensionally and want to learn more. They sense impending universal change. Remember that the final quest is the alchemy of consciousness, the mind spiraling through time and space into awareness . A soul who is ready to evolve into higher frequency of light and understanding of the nature of reality, will understand and seek their soul purpose, their hidden mission, that which is revealed at the end of this cycle of time.

I am enjoying life through your eyes..

Can't wait to meet you in September:hug:

I'm loving it.
Makes me get super excited for my own trip.

Jen.. What can I say:) You are a beautiful young lady with an "Old Soul"

Old souls are the searchers, the questors, healers, the teachers, who realize they are experiencing multidimensionally and want to learn more. They sense impending universal change. Remember that the final quest is the alchemy of consciousness, the mind spiraling through time and space into awareness . A soul who is ready to evolve into higher frequency of light and understanding of the nature of reality, will understand and seek their soul purpose, their hidden mission, that which is revealed at the end of this cycle of time.

I am enjoying life through your eyes..

Can't wait to meet you in September:hug:
Well, wow. Thank you so much, Keli. I also look forward to meeting you in September.

So sorry I haven't been able to update. A lot of crazy stuff going on in my life right now.

I'll update this weekend some time, I promise.

Thanks. -- Jenny.

Ok I want more!!! I know we have worked everyday this week and was at the hospital last night till after midnight. Now I am sitting here wanting to read some interesting stuff. So give us more. I still love you. :love:

Ok I can't help myself. I have to give the adult version so far. Jenny told me to keep off her trip report, and make my own. That would be no fun.

Disney lover that I am was born and raised in California. We made frequent trips to Disneyland. I remember as a child driving the boats and cars. Oh how I thought I was big. Flying on Dumbo, Snow White's castle, canoes, Skyway, Purple People mover, Oh what about that ride that turns you into dust. Oh the memories. Like America the Beautiful felt like you were flying, Carrousel of Progress (Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow) Remembering the days as a child seeing Mickey Mouse and the gang, believing they were all real. Oh we can't forget about It's a Small World (my favorite ride) and Haunted House. Oh what about the donkeys that we rode? Country bears singing.

As a teenager my parents decided we should leave California and become an ARkie. Grew up, gt married and had my beautiful daughter. As she started to grow I kept dreaming of watching her meet Mickey Mouse. (as all of us does)
After a major health problem I had and Jenny started school I decided I needed to go back to school too. I wanted to be able to take her places. I got a chance to get a student loan and we went to Disney World. Oh course she didn't realize how hard it was to get the money to go, but at that point money didn't matter. We were going on all our once in a lifetime trip to Disney World in Florida. Like Jenny said 8 wonderful nights. We had a blast. Yes, it was hot. Didn't even go to the waterpark too much in the theme parks. I will never forget the moment we walked under the train and seen the castle the look on Jenny's face was just amazing. She kept saying I 'm at Disney World. Of course DH was just as tranqualized. He had never been to DW.

Ok off topic now, as we arrived home, first thing we were told that my brother was in the hospital with cancer. He had only two weeks to live. Hard harsh homecoming. A year of chemo and radition he finally went into remission and now as big as a barrel. He is doing great. But a few months after we came back Jenny started having dizzy spells. Took her to the doctor and they found a lump on her neck. I won't go into the thoughts I had, but I decided we were going back to DW if all her tests came back good. Thank goodness everything turned out it was a calcuim deposit.

So now we start planning our second trip. DH wanted it to be girls only trip, considering what we had been thru. I was still in school, so one income. We saved every penny we could get our hands on lots of hot dogs and macroni and cheese.

So off Jenny and I go to DW again. We stayed at All Star Music, had limited money to spend. Jenny didn't realize it. We had some special time together and no cares in the world. We acted like two kids with out a watchful eye. We did just what we wanted, no schedule. I will never forget our special trip.

Ok, five years later, I finished school, got a job, bought a house and now it is time to go back to DW. We will be there for 15 nights, 14 days. We fly in late and fly out early. So for the ones that ready all this, a little history from where Jenny is coming from.

Jenny I know you read all this picking it to peices. We are going to have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to spend two whole weeks with you and your Daddy.

Ok I can't help myself. I have to give the adult version so far. Jenny told me to keep off her trip report, and make my own. That would be no fun.

Disney lover that I am was born and raised in California. We made frequent trips to Disneyland. I remember as a child driving the boats and cars. Oh how I thought I was big. Flying on Dumbo, Snow White's castle, canoes, Skyway, Purple People mover, Oh what about that ride that turns you into dust. Oh the memories. Like America the Beautiful felt like you were flying, Carrousel of Progress (Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow) Remembering the days as a child seeing Mickey Mouse and the gang, believing they were all real. Oh we can't forget about It's a Small World (my favorite ride) and Haunted House. Oh what about the donkeys that we rode? Country bears singing.

As a teenager my parents decided we should leave California and become an ARkie. Grew up, gt married and had my beautiful daughter. As she started to grow I kept dreaming of watching her meet Mickey Mouse. (as all of us does)
After a major health problem I had and Jenny started school I decided I needed to go back to school too. I wanted to be able to take her places. I got a chance to get a student loan and we went to Disney World. Oh course she didn't realize how hard it was to get the money to go, but at that point money didn't matter. We were going on all our once in a lifetime trip to Disney World in Florida. Like Jenny said 8 wonderful nights. We had a blast. Yes, it was hot. Didn't even go to the waterpark too much in the theme parks. I will never forget the moment we walked under the train and seen the castle the look on Jenny's face was just amazing. She kept saying I 'm at Disney World. Of course DH was just as tranqualized. He had never been to DW.

Ok off topic now, as we arrived home, first thing we were told that my brother was in the hospital with cancer. He had only two weeks to live. Hard harsh homecoming. A year of chemo and radition he finally went into remission and now as big as a barrel. He is doing great. But a few months after we came back Jenny started having dizzy spells. Took her to the doctor and they found a lump on her neck. I won't go into the thoughts I had, but I decided we were going back to DW if all her tests came back good. Thank goodness everything turned out it was a calcuim deposit.

So now we start planning our second trip. DH wanted it to be girls only trip, considering what we had been thru. I was still in school, so one income. We saved every penny we could get our hands on lots of hot dogs and macroni and cheese.

So off Jenny and I go to DW again. We stayed at All Star Music, had limited money to spend. Jenny didn't realize it. We had some special time together and no cares in the world. We acted like two kids with out a watchful eye. We did just what we wanted, no schedule. I will never forget our special trip.

Ok, five years later, I finished school, got a job, bought a house and now it is time to go back to DW. We will be there for 15 nights, 14 days. We fly in late and fly out early. So for the ones that ready all this, a little history from where Jenny is coming from.

Jenny I know you read all this picking it to peices. We are going to have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to spend two whole weeks with you and your Daddy.

I seriously loved that. I Cannot wait to hear more from both of you!

This made me tear up more than once. That is so sweet! Oh how I'd LOVE to take a girls only trip! (of course... most of my trips have been one-week girls only trips, which includes, me. my mom. my sister. and my god mother.) Thats a lot of gals! But a trip with me and my best friend- just playing everything by ear, would be wonderful! The minute I turn 18esque, thats my first priority.

anyways..Thats just so great that you two have those memories! I can't remember ever taking a trip with just my mom.

Awww, what a sweet story! Makes me want a little girl:cloud9: Just so we can do a ALL girls trip to disney---no, my DH wouldnt stand for it:goodvibes
I had a scare like the one you mentioned...shortly after my grandmother and my mother found out they had breast cancer and my mother had a double masectomy I found a lump in my breast- I WAS FREAKED OUT:scared1: Like Jenni I went and had it checked, biopsyed, and it too turned up to be a calcium depsit but WHHEEEW I was soo scared! I did have it removed but I am always doing self exams now, so If something happens I can catch it early.

This made me tear up more than once. That is so sweet! Oh how I'd LOVE to take a girls only trip! (of course... most of my trips have been one-week girls only trips, which includes, me. my mom. my sister. and my god mother.) Thats a lot of gals! But a trip with me and my best friend- just playing everything by ear, would be wonderful! The minute I turn 18esque, thats my first priority.

anyways..Thats just so great that you two have those memories! I can't remember ever taking a trip with just my mom.
Awee. =D That made me smile so much.

Farrah [I think that's your name?] I'm so glad that it turned out just to be a calcium deposit for you!

Update coming in the next hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter